Chapter 3

Some time passed by and the turtles were living under the sewer together with Splinter training all of them. But the eight wanted to go upside to see New York City even if the girls have told the boys how it was on top making the brothers want to go up more than after. Raph did once kick some shell and when Raph get home Jamey was covering for Raph with Splinter but she can't keep doing it forever.

The group wants an adventure and they get their wish one day.

The teens were in the living room talking to each other. "I have a question for the sisters." Mikey said to them while Cheyenne was sleeping in Donnie's arms. "Ask away." Jesse said to him while Leo was playing with Jesse's mask ends. "What is your guys' story? Like where did you guys come from?" Mikey asks them while Tasneem draws in her notebook. "I like to know that too." Donnie said to them while he was holding Cheyenne close to his body. "If you guys are up for a story, Jesse will tell you guys." Jamey said to them making Jesse look at her. "Okay, fine." Jesse said to them.

Flashback

In Japan

The four sisters were running into the woods trying to get away from their father Oroku Saki. "How far are we?" Jamey asks Cheyenne who looks at her phone. "We are almost at the village." Cheyenne answer her. "Well, let's get moving then." Jesse said to her sisters then the girls start running to the village until Tasneem stopped. "What are you doing?" Jesse asks her making Jamey and Cheyenne turn to them. "There are turtles here." Tasneem said to them. "We don't have time for this." Jamey said to her as Tasneem picks up four baby turtles. "But we can't leave them here. How will I cope if they die out there?" Tasneem asks them making the three sisters look at each other while Tasneem walks over to Jesse. "Please."  Tasneem said to her. "Fine, we will put them in the water." Jesse said to her while taking one of the turtles. "Thank you." Tasneem said to her as Cheyenne takes one of the turtles so Tasneem doesn't hold too much. "Jamey hold one." Tasneem said as she runs over to her sister. "No way." Jamey said to her. "Please." Tasneem said to her. "Just do it, it's the only way to shut her up." Cheyenne said to Jamey, who rolls her eyes then she takes one of the turtles. "Let's go." Jesse said to them then the group starts running away again. The girls find a safe area for the turtles and set them free into the water. "Bye, turtles." Tasneem said to them while she waves goodbye. "Can we go now?" Jamey asks them while Cheyenne look up to see four canisters full of some type of green liquid. Before, Cheyenne can tell her sisters that each canister lands on each sister, turning them into mutant turtles.

Sometime later, the four sisters were in the shadows of a Dojo where a man was standing in the middle of the room and his name was Oroku Saki also known as Shredder. "Start!" Saki yelled making the sisters jump at him at once. Saki grabs Cheyenne's bo staff before it hits his face making Jesse throw her fans at him. Saki dodges the fans as the weapons fly past him Jamey grabs them and she cuts Saki's leg making him let go of Cheyenne's bo. Cheyenne hits Saki with her bo while Tasneem wraps her weapon around his body. Saki looks up at the four to see Cheyenne pointing her bo staff's build blade at his face. "Stop." Saki said to them making Cheyenne move her blade away from him while Tasneem takes her weapon off him. "Well done my students. Your skills have impacted over the years even if you have turned into animals." Saki said to them as the lights got turned on where the four sisters were mutant turtles. "Maybe next time you girls want to leave your clan, think about what can happen to you." Saki said to them.

"Wait!" Mikey yelled stopping Jesse from talking more. "You four were humans!" Mikey yelled waking up Cheyenne. "You asked for a story about us." Jamey said to him while looking at a magazine. "So, you four are ninjas from Japan." Leo said to Jesse while Cheyenne sits on Donnie's lap. "Yes, until we moved here." Jesse said to him. "I like to hear the story of how you guys come to New York." Mikey said to them but before anyone can answer there were beeping sounds coming from Donnie and Cheyenne's lab.