-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1 ; New Horizons

-

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗮𝗷𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁, 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘀𝗺 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴"

"Our Intel from Briar Valley has word on the Abyss order movement. They've handled more planted wolfhounds as of recent- we cannot keep our ignorance at bay, we must act on their movement outside of Teyvat." A ravenette spoke, agitation clear in his voice.

"I agree. Our region is the only on that knows how to properly dispose of monsters Gold created, I'm afraid the rest of Twisted Wonderland remained blissed in ignorance." An older looking man with long ears and a long hooked nose added, displeased.

"..Let us not forget why we've isolated ourselves 500 years ago to begin with." A tall man with long hair chastised, his expression remained unseen bellow the mask he's wearing.

"Those fools of mages and dignitaries were always with a convenient excuse to remain ignorant against the discrimination of their own people." A woman with white hair added bitterly, her red cross shaped pupil glimmered against the dim light.

The woman that sat on the throne among them placed her index to her lips and shook her head, the ornaments moved along with it.

The atmosphere in the room becomes still, and a chill sets in as the woman hums thoughtfully.

After a moment of silence, the ornaments of her headpiece chimed quietly once again.

"Tartaglia, dear?" she purred, her smile etched into every syllable, even though her face was hidden under a veil.

As the woman called out, a young man with ginger hair in the background which was toying with a knife immediately came to a halt, tilting his head expectantly.