-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2 ; Welcome To The Villain's World

—

Yuu banged his head to the table the 4th time that day.

"Yuu, take it easy.." Deuce grimaced, watching as the Ramshackle prefect flop his head to the table, whining in agony.

"What happened anyways?" Epel asked, taking a bite of Yuu's untouched chips.

"Something about a study program, I think..? I overheard Trey calming down Prefect Riddle last night. Apparently, he was fuming on how dangerous it would be for the NRC students, didn't heard why though." Ace muttered, receiving a questioning glance from his other half.

"Last night...? Wait, what time did you—"

"Aaaand how about we stop talking for a while..." Ace cut in, looking away from the group that sat with him, chuckling nervously.

"Attention all students! We will be having guests for the upcoming weeks. They will be staying for a little over 2 weeks and be sorted to a dormitory.

Please be on your best behavior and treat them well. Do not disrespect our guests and do not cause trouble to them. All housewardens and their vices are required to greet our guests this evening, but the absence of the rest of you are not mandatory.

That concludes today's announcement. All of you will be dismissed early for the welcoming ceremony."

Sudden cheers could be heard echoing all around the cafeteria, making Grimm shriek, startled.

"Geez, all of'ta screamin's making my ears hurt" he grumbled.