-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 3 ; Guests From Afar

The moment everyone had gathered in the ceremonial room, small whispers can be heard amongst spectating students

"..I shouldn't have agreed to do this" A male with long, red hair groaned.

"Now now, master Diluc. Don't be such a spoilsport." A male with dark skin and dark blue hair chided, smirking at the slightly older man beside him.

Crowley let out a cough. "Everyone, please. Silence yourself." He exclaimed.

"All of you, thank you for your presence here today. We'd like to welcome the Celestia Academy students to our school spectating program trial, today will be the start of a brand new history!" The headmaster smiled, followed by clapping hands from the occupants of the large room.

"Before we begin the dorm sorting ceremony, we will be announcing some boundaries and rules present for this program. Please follow our terms, or you will face the consequences." The headmaster warned.

"Now, I'd like to welcome mister Tartaglia and miss Yanfei to the stand" the headmaster added, looking at the direction of auburn and pink.

Yanfei and Tartaglia smiled and made their way to the headmaster, seemingly drawing attention to the students in the room.

The girl, Yanfei, had pink hair with white on the tips and a pair of white horns. Her eyes were emerald green, contrasting over her overall pink color palette. She, like everyone else from Celestia Academy wore a modified uniform, black decorated with pinks and reds with additional yellows and puffed up white sleeves.

On the other hand, Tartaglia or rather Childe, wore a less modified version of the uniform. He wore a red dress shirt underneath, his uniform was black decorated in grays with additional reds. His sleeves are rolled up, and his clothing were not buttoned properly. The buttons low right of his abdomen was opened, revealing a small part of his stomach and his belt, also revealing a blue gem tucked in.

"Hello, comrades! I am Tartaglia, number 11th of the Fatui Harbingers. But call me Childe" He starts, "this is Yanfei, she is a licensed legal advisor from Liyue, resident of the Pyro dorm."