-✦-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 4 ; Curiosity of one's cat.

-

The sky has favored yet another day. The sun shone brightly to the people residing in twisted wonderland, and the wind blows gently from the south. Truly a perfect day. Yuu strolled through the corridors on his way to his first class, when he spotted some very familiar faces huddled up in a group on the edge of the corridor.

"Good morning!" The ravenette opted to shout, affectively earning the attention of the group.

"Oh, hello!" A girl with spiky pigtails greeted him back, smiling kindly at him.

"You must be the students from Celestia Academy, right? Do you need help with looking for your classes?" Yuu questioned, earning a small gasp from a blonde girl with blue eyes. The girl also wore pigtails; curled and decorated with soft white fabric bows.

"Please, that would be great help!" She immediately answered, before her face turned completely red.

The girl covered her face with her hands, fidgeting shyly. "Oh- I...um- where are my manners..." She stuttered, finally letting go her face before clasping her hands together.

"Hello, I'm Barbara. Deaconess of the church of Favonious." The girl started, rocking her heels back and forward nervously.

"Hey there! Th' name's Xinyan!" The girl from before added, smiling wildly.

"Greetings, I am Xinqiu. This is my friend, Chongyun." A boy with dark blue hair added, gesturing to another blue haired boy that had a lighter shade who stood behind him. The boy simply waved at the ravenette, acknowledging the prefect.

"May I see your papers? I could direct you to your classes with it." Yuu offered, earning a chorus of 'Thank you's from the group.

"Sorry for makin' ya stall, fella! Honestly, if y'all had direction boards things woulda' been so much easier" Xinyan sighed defeatedly, making the ravenette chuckle.

"Oh, believe me, it most definitely would." Yuu commented off-handedly.

"Hmm... Ah, I see. So your classes, respectively, are located at-"