Bullied - J.JK One-shot

Story Number :- 13

Life isn't tough for only one person, life is a second name of problems and bad day's . Life is tough for everyone and everyone have their own method to solve them .

Some become bad bitch by time and their suffers in life and some become quite and cold alone one because of their suffers .

Jeon Jungkook who go through several heartbreaks regarding his family . His mother suicide attempt and his father did second marriage and left him alone at home all day long to spend time with his 2nd wife.
Jungkook grow with beating and cursing .

He stopped his kind self to help anyone and his past made him bad bitch . He bully most of the students in his college but he's always safe because his best friend is principal son.

He's 18 but he pretend like 25 Young man . He didn't care if it girl or boy he is bully so ofcourse he will bully , that's it . End of discussion..

No one ever dared to raise their voice Infront of bad boy and hearthrobe of school who's Jeon Jungkook the great but one new transferred student did this mistake or even worse when Jungkook tried to be flirty with her because he find this girl attractive in all girl .

Even though she's normal girl but with boy taste in fashion . Black hoodie back Jean's black mask black hat black sneakers and yeah that's all she have . But when she removed her mask Jungkook don't know why attract towards her .

Flashback :-

" This is your new classmate please welcome her everyone and please introduce yourself " teacher stated

" Jeon y/n " your cold voice echoed in class heating up your dark Aura and that what attracts Jungkook even more higher than made him curious " who is she " he just got puzzled in your thoughts .

Teacher cleared his throat and said " y/n dear sit at 2nd bench 1st row " you look at teacher with your blue cold orbs

" I prefer last bench " teacher nod's and tell to Jungkook " Jungkook change your bench with her " jungkook scoffed  " and why should I tell anyone else sir i always sit here " teacher Shook's his head

" Please Jungkook just for now " Jungkook sighed and picked up his bag when he's passing by you his gaze match with you and he's stunned to speak after seeing your blue cold eyes .

After class you made your way to locker and opened it to leave some books there when you feel presence beside you but you don't give a fuck " hi baby " you frowned but ignored " baby I'm talking to you "

You close your locker with thud and looks at him . Same guy who changed bench with you . " First of all whom did you call baby " he points at you as you furrowed

" You i call you baby " you close your eyes in frustration " listen I'm not your girlfriend or something stop baby me "
He chuckled at your word's and stepped near you he really got guts to flirt with you . You think .

" You're my girlfriend see your name starts with my name " you scoffed at his sentence " look you're not only Jeon in this whole world " he chuckles and caresses your hair but you yanked his hand harshly " don't dare to touch me again "
You pointed out your index finger at him .

" Oh baby why are you getting angr---- "
He slide his hand on your waist thinking you're liking it like those girls here but his wrong and his wrong thought lead him here when you SLAPPED him tight across the face .

Passers by student's stop and gasped you just slapped Jeon Jungkook the great . He held his cheeks and looks at you with anger and hatred . He stepped towards you and your back hit locker but his friends were on time .