Cheat - J.JK One-shot

A small piece of mint on top of the dish, I smiled as the dish was completed decorated and done by me. It takes me two hours to complete all of these dishes and each of them is his favorite.

Today is neither anyone's birthday nor any specific occasion or anniversary. It's just we have been distant lately not like we had argument or we are ignoring each other. It's just he is been busy with his everlasting work as a CEO, and because of that we have been not spending much time.

He is a CEO after his father and that put all of the burden onto his shoulder. He is been working a lot of working after his father resigned and gave this CEO position to him.......

.....My husband, Jeon Jungkook. He is my cousin. Our families never live near as he all his life live in Seoul while me and my family shift Seoul when I was getting married to him. As our families decided we both got married. We talked before our marriage and understand each other. Before our wedding can take place I already started feeling something for him.

After One month of our wedding I realized that my feelings are genuine and on his birthday I confessed. Turns out he felt the same, he planned to confess on my birthday which is after one month of his birthday, but I confessed first. Now, it's been two years of our wedding. We didn't started a family yet because we don't want it right now. We first want to spend all the time with each other then we will think about it.

I place the dishes on table and set the plates and other stuff on the table. I place two candles on table on both sides.

As preparation was done I wait for him to come back, it's 8 and he usually comes back at 9 but now a days because he has been so he come after 12 or sometime more late but today I informed him and he promised to come early.

11 PM

The door bell rings as I walked towards door with not so excited expressions like I had before. I opened the door to see him, he looks a little exhausted and tired. I let him enter inside.

"I am sorry" he said while walking towards couch. I locked the door and walked towards him in living room.

"When I was leaving the office, I received important emails I needed to reply." He said, I smiled knowing he is also tired form endless work and I can't show my frustration at this time when he is also tired

"It's okay.....take bath, I'll heat the food" I said softly, he smiled as he stands up and kissed my forehead and left towards bedroom. This small gesture was enough to make my day.

I walked towards kitchen and heat the food soon he came and we had our dinner, he didn't talk much and mostly he was just looking into his phone. I wanted to complain but I couldn't form words to tell him that I didn't like his this behavior at all. Atleast we can talk while eating but at dinner time he spend his time in mobile or laptop or just remaining silent.

After dinner ended he left towards room and I washed dishes. The pressure of being a CEO change him, he used to care for me, he used to help me. I don't want him to wash dishes but i like when he offers help, at the end I refused Of-Course but now he don't do any of this. If he kissed me today then it's the rare thing to see these days.

I did my night routine and saw him working in his laptop. I sat on side of bed and look at him, my eyes longing with loneliness as I yearned to talk to him, cuddle with him, it's all like gone from our life. We are not like that anymore.

"Jungkook?" I said, he hears me but he didn't look at me

"Jungkook--" I again said after minute of silence

"Yes?" He said with frustrated look yet he keeps his voice not too harsh. His sudden loud words caught my attention and make me silent for a second that I forget what I was asking.