Forever

Takemitchy shot up in his bed as he returned to the future, his wide blue eyes franticly took in his surroundings. One too many times he was caught unaware in his jumps through time and he was ready to flee or defend himself... but everything seemed peaceful.

He awoke on the fluffiest futon he'd ever slept on, far better than the bed he had as a kid and miles better than the rickety mattress he had as an adult in the other timelines.

Where was he? Was this really his house? Where was the rundown television? The peeling wallpaper? The loads of trash everywhere? (As embarrassing as that last one was to admit to himself).

He pulled the blanket from him and saw he was wearing silk boxer shorts....

"What the hell's going on?" He whispered to himself with worry. Was this another bad future? Was he rich from blood money? Was he killing people again? Was Hina alive?!

He frantically searched for his phone, "Naoto! Naoto save me!" He shouted to himself as he tripped while on his knees and hit his chin on the bedside table. He held his face with his ass in the air, he flipped around the futon and wiggled around in order to stop his face from hurting.

As he was recovering a phone went off and he scrambled to find it again. It was on a wireless charger... next to a second one and he noticed finally that... there were elements of someone else in this room too. Was this even his house...

Or he thought to himself in a panic, had he... married Hina?!

He accepted the call from "Naoto!!" He shouted with panic, "What's the damage? Is Hina alive? Is Mikey-kun okay? What's happened?" He shot off more questions before his time traveling partner could say anything.

"Takemichi-kun!" Naoto finally shouted, "Calm down, okay? Everything is okay," His voice was soft as he talked his friend down from his panic.

"I... I did it?" He asked in a daze.

Naoto chuckled to himself, "Yes, Takemichi-kun, you did it."

The line went silent as he tried to grasp the fact that he won... he did it. He did it! The tears came quickly as he fell back into his pillow.

"Now, you probably want to know your circumstances now, right?" Naoto asked and he was right.

Takemitchy looked around the room once more. The walls were a bright white, there were a few pictures of people he didn't quite recognize hung up and as he stood from the futon he looked to his feet where his toes wriggled in a plush carpet.

"Where am I?" He asked as he walked over to a massive window and peeked past the sheer white curtain. It was a small balcony and the view was of a semi busy intersection where plenty of people were walking from shop to shop.

"You're at home right now. You live in down town Shibuya, near your job and the school you chose for your kids."