Day One: The start

Disclaimer, this is a rewrote of the first story from this fiction. The reason was because I like the first one but I want to improve a bit.

Tommyinnit, and orphaned boy who works at the horrible diner twice as harder than regular adults. He's in charge of service, cleaning, and paying since there are only him, the manager, and the lazy cook who is slacking off with his cellphone making tommy deal with a constant yelling from an angry customer whose didn't get their food for an hour but he was the one that getting the faults even it wasn't his doing so much so the manager would always cut his pay just to satisfy the customer which makes tommy snapped at everyone at the diner he's working right now. He yell at the customer, the cook and lastly, the manager which get him to get fired but at that point he didn't care in fact, he's glad he was thrown away from continue working over there. At least he won't slept late this time. As he was about to go home, thinking of how nice it would be if he had a family, a mysterious hand cover tommy's face with a cloth that was lace with a chloroform while the other hold both of his arm in place. And whoever is Tommy dealing with, it sure was strong person.

"Mhhhpp!! Mhh...."

Tommy with a bit of strength, kick the man at his crotch from behind only for to be let go but nevertheless, it was useless as he was pass out for inhaled the chemical for to long. The man picked him up from the floor and putting him nicely in the white van (I don't know about you guys, but when I was a young, cases of children got kidnapped by the white van was quite popular around that period, so...😓 Comment down if you had the same thought as mine and let me know what you think.😅) And drove of to beyond of the forest where there is a place waiting for his arrival.

The day before tragedy,

Philza decided that it will be nice to have another member for his family. Right now there are only Techno, who he found at the park killed the man and the woman who he assumed were his biological parents and by the looks of it they weren't treating him well when he was young and so, he then took him without further notice. And Wilbur whose were picked up by the street after he was escaped from the prison away from being executed by the higher-ups for killing 59 people. All three has the same though and interest which made them a family but even then it wasn't enough. They need one more person to fit in this family but they don't know who until techno found it. He was just going to get some coffee and saw the perfect kid for it. And soon, he became close to the boy (and also taking pictures and videos of him every night to show to his family) and stand up for him which earn him a short conversation and a free coffee as a thank you gift which warms his dark, cold heart. Once he gets home, he wasted no time but to tell his father all of the story of how he met to how to kidnapping him and make him a family which make his father agreed with his plan(after showing Philza the photo of how cute tommy looks when he fall asleep).

Once they have arrived, they brought tommy into the his new room and put a strap on his arm while Wilbur chained his left leg to the bed.

"He is so wonderful father."

"And perfect too. And also...

Ours....forever...."

Well that's it for this chapter and I hope you like this improve chapter of this story. At first I was a nervous wreck when I started writing this but as the time went by and as the pages I have wrote for this story, I kinda got numb to negative things. But anyway if you wish to see more I advised you to support it via voting so I can make more chapter of this story and by that I'll see you all in the next chapter.

Bye❤