Tommy is a prisoner pt.2.

Tommy wakes up from his sleep urgently need to pee.

Well he could get out and went straight to the bathroom as normal people would do.

But in here, nothing is normal. And here's why...

He is currently rattling the bars of the cage that locked him here for good.

He call both Wilbur and Techno but it seems they are a very heavy sleepers.

'D*mn it! I can't hold it much longer...'

*Peeing sound*

'Welp, that's their fault for kidnapping me I guess...¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯'

With a wet pants he went straight back to his slumber.

Couple minutes later....

"Arrggghh!!?"

The scream from the old, blonde hair man wakes three of them up.

"Why you mutt! How dare you wet your bed!"

Tommy looked down and remember the incident happened minutes ago.

And that makes him smirk.

"Oh dear, I hope a mutt like me won't get punished by my master, hehehe~😜*continue peeing*"

"Hey! Why you...."

Philza forcibly dragged the boy out from the room, ignoring the laughter from both of his sons by the ear (which tommy purposely lean forward for him to get it) to his own room to teach his little dog a lesson.

"Hahaha! Can't believe he would continue to commit that. He's going to be in big trouble."

"*Hic*...nahhh I'm pwetty sure he'll be fine....*hic*..."

Meanwhile Philza has taking everything off(except the mitts) and grabbed the one thing he shall use in order for the punishment to commence.

Spank!

"Ah! Master..."

Spank!

"*Whine*"

Philza hit Tommy's sack of jewel with a paddle which gives tommy an immeasurable pain of pleasure.

"This is what you get for peeing my stuff you damn mutt! And you better appreciate it!😠"

Spank!

"Ah yes, more master! More!!"

Spank!

"Ah!"

"I'm not taking orders from you! You're are my prisoner! You're taking orders from me! Do you understand it!"

Spank!

"Ahh!! Yes! Sorry for giving you orders master! Please, forgive this bad mutt by punishing him more master! Pretty please?"

Spank!

"Ahh!"

"Alright since you're listening, I will be merciful for you. But remember that this is just the beginning of your punishment."

Spank!

"AHHHH!!!"

Tommy came.

"Sh*t! How dare you came on me again you masochistic dog!"

"*Sobs* Forgive me master.....*sobs*punish me more....please*sobs*..."

Tommy said as he rose hit butt up to the sky hoping he would reach that orgasm again.