chapter-2

Abhimanyu phone was constantly ringing so he received it with so much annoyance without even looking at caller id..but the moment he said hello..and recieved silence on the other hand..he instantly knew who is at the other side...he can understand that silence amid all the chaos of the world..

      And with ever softest voice..he whispered...Akshu..with so much love and concern..as if like most sacred prayer..n for him it was..

         The moment Akshu on other hand heard her name from him..she lost her control n started sobbing..n in between those sobs was taking his name..
Ak- "a..bhi..a..bhii..abhi..."
    When abhi listened her sobbing he went insane..

      Abhi- "akhsu what happened?? Why are you crying?? Did that mad girl said anything to you?? Did she hurted you?? I swear I will not spare her if she had done any of such things..Akshu please say something..you are scaring me.. please."

        After listening abhi..akshu started sobbing even more n it made abhi even more mad..but he realised he needs to be calm down..and then he took deep breathe..n again started talking to her...and then he realised she might be having panick attack..n this thought made him crazy.

Abhi- "Akshu...meri jaan... please calm down n follow me please...and then he started humming 'their song'..Akshu please repeat after me.. please I m begging you ..you know..I can handle everything but not your crying.. please..jaan ...have mercy on me..

    After so many repeated attempts.. finally Akshu started humming d song..and abhi felt as if ..he got his lost  breathing back..n sighed in relief..
   Before he can say anything further..her next words shocked him..

Ak- " Abhi I want to meet you..can we meet please"

Abhi- "Akshu everything is fine right?? Ok..I am coming right now..just give me few minutes ok".

Akshu- no no abhi not in my home.. somewhere else.. please.n yes here everything is fine.. don't worry..but I just want to meet you..will you come?? If you don't want..then also it will be fine..it's ok"

Abhi-"don't utter anymore nonsense..n go drink some water n rest a while I will be there in fifteen minutes..and don't you dare to drive yourself in such condition..wait for me there..I will call you after I reach outside of your house..got it??"

Akshu-" after listening his scolding she started sobbing n smiling both...after so many days her Abhi her Docman was showing love and concern to her..and only she knows how much she missed this in all those days.."

Abhi-" Akshu what happened..why you started crying again?? Girl I am telling you if you don't want me to meet with any accident due to rash driving while coming there..then just stop crying right now..got it??"

     Akshu started smiling after listening him and then after assuring him ..she cut the call and started waiting for the person eagerly..at that moment finally her heart and mind both stopped fighting and made peace with each other..n with smiling face she again started playing her Guitar.. because finally she got "strings of her Guitar" back.

   Abhi on the other hand was so restless after talking to Akshu..1000 kinds of thoughts were running in his mind and in that moment how he wished to have some magical power so that he could reach to her within seconds...

       And next second he was mad at himself..why on earth he left Akshu alone there with that girl after that drama.He should have waited there till things settled down.and with so much disappointed with himself he took his bike and went to Akshu home while praying to his Mahadev to keep Akshu safe till he reach there..

After reaching at the entrance of goenka house,he started dialing her number but before that a melodious voice..reached to his ears..n he closed his eyes..with so much content n happiness...the voice which is synonyms of peace,calm, sanity n love for him..which he was craving to hear during all those dark n lonely days and nights..when he was struggling with anxiety attacks.. finally it reached to his ears.
            It felt like droplets of rain in dessert after so many years..he started shedding happy tears..how he desperately prayed,cried and waited for this day to hear that voice close to him, calling to him.he wanted to freeze that moment so it stays like this forever..but suddenly that voice stopped..he started panicking.. thinking what if again it was his wishful incomplete dream..and his face became blanched and lost all the colours..and he just stood there completely zoned out from reality.

     And in the process he didn't realized that someone was looking at him from little distance with so much love n care and calling out his name but when that person didn't got any response..after 2-3 failed attempts ,then decided to take matter in her own hands..

   Abhi suddenly came back to reality when he felt like something collided with him with jet speed..thanks to his reflex action which worked just on time or else he would have been on floor..and in very next moment he realised what hitted him with so much force..he looked down n met with pair of most beautiful enchanting big black eyes full of love and  longing looking back at him...and time had stopped then and there for him....

Note for readers:-
    Thanku once again for finding this story n giving it a chance..I hope it will give you pleasant reading experience..how you all liked this chapter please share your feedback and if you don't like anything feel free to share that also...I will try to improve.

    You may feel this chapter little short but I  purposely stopped this chapter here so that I can give their full conversation in single chapter..

Happy Reading everyone...
💖💖😊😊🙏🙏