chapter -11

Note:-
       This chapter is again somthing which I badly wanted to see in the show..but as usual writers don't have brains..to show logical  and good things...enjoy...

      Next day at birla house:-

     It was morning time..only akshu,shivu and shefali were at home..as everyone else were at their respective workplaces. Nishtha was in college,manjri went to meet one of their distant relatives.

     Shefali was doing her assignment work..as she has opted work from home after shivu's birth to take care of him.

   Meanwhile Akshu was playing with shivu in the garden area.

   Shefali came there after finishing her work as it was shivu feed time.

    The scene in front of her made her smile.akshu was playing hide n seek with him through paper sheet..and he was giggling his heart out..

    "Akshara I must say..you have bonded really well with him in such a short time..he is very grumpy..and doesn't mingle with everyone easily.. after Abhimanyu he is most comfortable with you."shefali told to akshu.

   "Bhabhi..it's not me..it's him..he is very sweet and special..and such a smart little boy.." Akshu kissed his cheeks...and he grunted happily..

   " Well..Akshara...indeed my son is very smart and special..you should say thanku to him"

   Akshu gave questioning look to Shefali.

   "He has saved our Abhimanyu."

   Akshu gave shocking look to Shefali not understanding where the conversation was going.

  "Don't be shocked..it's true...if it was not him we would have lost our Abhimanyu.
  When you suddenly disappeared from his life..he went crazy..he hardly used to come home..for days..we used to not get any info of him..he used to  just roam  here and there..aimlessly..we were so much worried about him.we thought that with you we have lost him too.
       But things changed when shivu came..he started to come home frequently just to spend time with him..he used to call shivu his therapist.
People says that they can't live without their loved one..he had actually proved it.
    You have no idea..what you meant for him..and what you both have is very very special...very few people are this much lucky....so don't let it go.. protect your love and relationship at any cost."

  Akshu hugged shefali tightly.."I promise bhabhi I will not let anything happen to us..."

   Shefali thought to change the mood n topic..

  "Well, Akshara..you know what..it's not only my son who is special..his chachi is also very special."

  Akshu broke the hug and looked at shefali with questioning look again.

   "Shivu baby, do u want to know how your chachu was when I met him for the first time??
         When I started dating parth and met Abhimanyu..he had already started his practice..when parth told me he is still single..I didn't believed him..
          But soon I got chance to know why Abhimanyu Birla was single??..during our whole wedding ceremony..god only knows how many hearts he had broken..
           Every single girl n parents of a girl..approached him for proposal of marriage...but he refused each and everyone..
         Can you believe it...In my own wedding.. despite being the bride not me, but a certain someone hot shot heartbreaker surgeon was center of attention...
        After that whenever we used to go in parties..it was our..me parth nishtha & Neel's fav hobby to stand in a corner and count..how many hearts Abhimanyu Birla gonna break today..n numbers used to keep increasing in every party.
         You know what Akshara..there was a time when I have started doubting..his preference regarding gender..

   "Bhabhi...what are you saying??" Akshara asked in disbelief.

    "What Bhabhi... the way your husband used to behave around girls..you can't blame me fo having this doubt.."

         Akshu looked at her with open mouth..