chapter-9

Next morning at breakfast table in birla house:-

     Abhi mood was little gloomy..he was still finding it difficult to process the information he got yesterday..n seeing mahima in front of him was not helping his situation either...

     Mahima was also feeling little uncomfortable.. everyone else sensed this tension on dining table but no one knew the exact reason..so chose to ignore .

    Akshu could not take it anymore..so to change the atmosphere..she decided to intervene.

     "Attention guys.. yesterday was a big achievement for us...our hospital got its first female MD..n she looked at mahima with genuine smile.as she will take her position from next Monday and will get extremely busy..n rest of all of us will also get busy with our work...

          So I was thinking we should go on a family outing this sunday.we never went on family picnic it will be our first..and Sunday OPD remains close..so hospital work will also not suffer much...

         How is my plan,guys..??" She asked everyone... looking at Abhi

       Abhi perfectly understood what his wifey was trying to do ..and in that moment he fell for her a little more..he could not understand how she is so selfless and empathetic towards others pain and situation..and in moments like this ..he thinks that how a man like him who used to run away from love and marriage can get so lucky in love and marriage?? He silently sent his prayers to Mahadev for this blessing n sending her to him...

      Busy with his own thoughts..he didn't noticed that whole dining table suddenly went silent and everyone was looking at him with expecting eyes..

    He got alerted.." what happened why you all are looking at me like this"

    Neel broke the silence n spoke" Bro yesterday we discovered..your hidden talent..so we are thinking to use it further also..what say bhabhi?? He asked to akshu.

     "Offcourse Neel when such talented person is in our home then why we should go to the outsider..I completely agree with you" then she grinned looking at Abhi's confused face.

    Abhi was not finding any head n tail of this conversation. already he was not in his best mood and these people were testing his patience..
      With an annoyed face he asked.." will you guys enlighten me what you are talking..I am not intelligent like you guys to understand code words.." he said with so much irritation.

     Looking at his irritated face.. everyone  bursted in laughter.. he gave death glare to them..and then everyone stopped laughing..

   Akshu sensed gravity of situation..so before his husband kills somone with his looks....she again took matter in her hand..

         "Abhi as I said..we should go on a family picnic on this Sunday.. everyone agreed..and we decided..since you arranged yesterday party in such a perfect way .. please arrange our picnic also."

    "Yes bro..I didn't knew that my bestest cardio-surgeon bro is best event  planner also..so we decided to use your talent one  more time".Neel said with suger coated voice.

     "Really..?? Neel beta... don't you think you take so much advantage of being my younger brother n my love for you.." Abhi also said with sugar coated voice..

     " Yes ..bro I know ..only I can cross your den ..without getting a single scratch apart from bhabhi." Neel said with so much serious face.
   Akshu could not control her laughter and so was others..

      Abhi..looked at them helplessly...n realised today was not his day...he should better leave for hospital..or his mad family will make him more mad..
     He stood up from chair n turned away to go..then stopped n turn again to look at his family..

    " Everyone get ready at sharp 7 am on Sunday with whatever you need for whole day...
    But no one will bug me on this before Sunday.. understood??"

    Everyone silently nodded their head in agreement..with so much happiness..

     Then Abhi walked off from their wishing akshu good bye...

   Abhi was about to start his bike.. suddenly he felt so much force from behind...thank god for his reflexes which worked on time or else him and the other person both would be on floor and  soon on hospital bed with broken bones...