chapter-4

Note for readers:-

     Before I start this chapter..I m extremely sorry for this late update..I was busy with family functions n vacation..will try to compensate it with early updates as soon as possible.
    Here is little recap for the story:-
     My story starts after neil & arohi broken engagement..after this abhi & akshu had talked and decided to give their love and marriage second chance..
   This chapter will start after their conversation..u can read last chapter for continuity...

End of note...new chapter starts below:-

        After God knows how many days..abhi reached his home with smiling face...but he didn't forget to check on Neil in his own happiness..his heart was still hurting and burning with anger..recalling what that girl did with his brother..he got one more reason to hate her all over again...
   He sighed with helplessness... because no matter how badly he want everything to go alright..he can't do anything in this matter..he has to be patient with Neil and give him all the moral support till he get over from this heartbreak...

     And with one last glance towards him he left his room and went to his own  room..after so long he slept peacefully without taking those pills...in the hope of a beautiful morning tomorrow..

    Next morning,Goenka house:-

      Goenkas were happily surprised in the morning would be understatement. they had expected a gloomy sad morning after yesterday drama..but reality was far different..instead of gloomy it was giving soothing happy feeling..akshu was singing morning aarti with so much happiness in her voice..it was radiating so much positive energy..which every member present there felt in their heart except one..
       After akshu finished her aarti she found her whole family standing behind her with surprised and questioning look on their faces..but akshu face was glowing with happiness..

     Akshu- Good morning everyone..I want to talk to you all about something important but before that..I will make our fav kachauri for all of us..so please wait for me at dining table..I have already done all the preparation..will come back with fresh hot smileys kachauri in no time..and saying that..she ran towards kitchen with a smiling face..

    Mimi- what happened to Akshu suddenly?? Is she truly smiling or hiding her pain behind that smile like always??

    Bada papa- don't know Ma..I just hope my little daughter keep smiling like this always and this should be her natural smile not facade one..I m dying to see her happy after all the pain she went through.. whatever is the reason behind that smile may it remain with her forever...in his heart somewhere he had slight clues behind her happiness..but he didn't wanted to give false hope to himself and everyone else..so he kept quite..

   All these scenes playing in front of arohi was burning her to the core..she could not believe what was happening..here her engagement broke and whole family is enjoying akshu singing and that mahan madam is happily going to make smiley kachauris for everyone..all are behaving as if she doesn't exist for them..."you know what even I don't care" and she went from there with her burning face..

            Goenkas were waiting for akshu on the dining table...she came there with her kachauris and served them with so much excitement..more than those fresh hot kachauris it was akshu smiling face which was making people present there happy..

        Akshu - ok everyone attention please...now you all must be wondering why I made my special kachauris...today? What is special today?? Actually I wanted to do a special  announcement...which is and with that she looked at everyone faces...they were focused on her so attentively..and with that she broke much awaited news to them.
         "finally I have decided..I m going back to my home to my Abhi"..I hope all of you are ok with it..yes I know a lot had happened in a very short time..but nothing happened intentionally..I want to give my marriage second chance.. because just due to some misunderstandings and unwanted unfortunate incidents..I can't loose most precious thing of my life..I hope you all will support my decision like always..and give me your blessings for this new fresh start.

        After saying all this she was looking at everyone with so much anticipation.she started getting nervous looking at their blank faces.