-1-

-[ The twins ]-

CODENAME, TWILIGHT.

The most experienced and is the only current elite spy in Westalia, for his next mission, Operation; Strix, he is required to build a pretend family in order to meet a certain goverment member.
.
.
.
"Hello, my wife and I-"
"I don't care, just pick one of 'em and leave already."

The blond sighed as he looked around, his eyes showing mixed feelings as he noticed how poor the condition of thw orphanage is, well, not like it really does matter anyways. The shadier, the better, after all.

"I would like a child that can read and write perfectly if-"
"So you want those types of kids, 'aye? Well we got two for ya,"

He looked at the old man as he puffed a smoke, before yelling out to two very specific twins.

" ANYA! Y/N! C'MERE! "

In an instant, one of the two kids came, from his view, this one looked a bit too grim for her age (no shit sherlock, going thru multiple orphanages while taking care of the kids around her age are stressful, Loid. Tf you want from her.) But she does have an aura of a decently matured person, it reminded him of a certain someone but he pushed that thought out of his brain. Her hair was a diluted pink colour, tied in two ponytails with the same shade of color as her e/c eyes. She looked very short and petite. And by his judgement, would probably be around 4 or 5. Then came the other one, this one also had pink hair but it was much more pink then the mature-like one. She has horns as her hair accesories and that compliments well with her doe green eyes. She was a bit shorter then the other, and had more of a child like body language.

"The shorter one, Anya. Is quite shy and doesn't talk much, but she is a good kid."
'Also a weird one, just get adopted will ya? Wouldn't really mind if you were more like your younger twin. But alas, the world isn't always generous.'
"Y/N, the taller one is probably the one you'd like, she has the intellegence of a teen. In my opinion."
'Would've much preffered you aren't adopted though.'

ANYA, stared at the two before exclaiming bluntly;

"Six!"
"Wha' was that?"
"Six!"
"So you guys are six? Suprising, thought you both are 4 or 5."
'Anya and I are 4-5.'
"Malnutrition."
"Wha..?"

ANYA then went and ran to pick up a pencil and newspaper, showing a pretty advanced crossword puzzle. Y/N and LOID, looked at her, LOID, went to see it like a goofy lil' dad and thinks of the answer. As ANYA spontaneausly writes all the answers correctly, leaving LOID in shock, he looked at both the twins, seemingly trying to decide which he should adopt, in the end, his thoughts were down the drain as he looked at the drunk man, I think. As he exclaims while stretching his left arm out;

"I'LL TAKE BOTH OF THEM!"

....is it for the sake of the mission..?

[End.]