-4-

-[ Flashbacks ]-

Bold + Itallic(?)- Past
Bold- Present

"[?¿!!¿?]. I told you to not mess or snoop around my stuff! Ypu know for a fact you might get hurt or get us into goverment trouble!"

"I'm sorry Mrs. L/N.."

A young lady looked at her "adopted" son as he shifted from his seat uncomfortably, his blonde hair messy as she had just saved him. She sighed, before patting his head and looking at him softly.

"Listen, I-I didn't mean to scare you, trust me I'm not upset ot mad at all. I just.. want you to be safe y'know? That's why I became a spy."

"I know, Mrs. L/N.. I just... wanted to be like you and act all maturely.. I didn't know it'd be.."

"It's alright, people like you and me learn from our mistakes, [?¿!!¿?], promise me, that once you become an independent adult, that'd you will not become a spy or something similar to it. Anything but that, please."

"....I'll try to be something else then! To make you proud!"

"Well then, what about something in the medical field? You mentioned something about healing the sick.."

"Mhm! Yea okay! I'll be some sort of doctor in the medical field!"

[That was the last interaction they had before he accidentally led her to her own demise.]

HE LOOKED AT the E/C eyed child as he was quitely bubbling with anger, trying to calm himself, he asked his mind.

'How would Mrs. L/N handle this?'

He sighed, before going down her level to look her in the eyes.

No fear. No guilt. Nothing was in her eyes, it worried him how much a 6 year old acted too much as an adult. It would be bad for the mission, if he can't get her to open up she might lead ANYA to also follow her trail, that'd be bad. Really bad.

"Let's talk about this tommorow. I'm tired and I'm sure you are too."

She nodded before heading to the bathroom. Taking a quick bath and changing into her pajamas. She got out of her room one last time, before looking straight at LOID in the eyes.

"Could we start studying tommorow?"

"Wha- Uh- Sure...?"

He sweatdroped before she softly smiled at him, a smile that looked all too familiar. Before following her form as she dissapeared to sleep in her bed.

She looked familiar. Way too familiar.

[End.]