-5-

-[ " I WAS ONLY OUT FOR 30 MINUTES DAMN IT! "]-

"NOOOO ANYA DOESN'T WANNA STUDY! ANYA. HATES. STUDYING!"

"But you need to! I need to see how smart you are!"

YOU SWEATDROPPED as you watched from the sidelines, Loid has been trying to get her to sit next to you and study for the entrance exam. You tried to get their attention but quickly stopped as you saw that neither was budging, you sighed as you went back to reading the calculus book. Soon, a loud ringing noise was heard in the hall, you immediately went and picked it up, blissfully ignoring your "father"s yelling. LOID sighed, as he went and picked up his hat from the coat rack.

"I'm going out."

HE said before he glared at ANYA, and quickly stared at the hallway Y/N has just dissapeared to.

"And neither of you can or will go with me!"

He sais as he quickly went bolting to the door, ANYA went and followed him as she peeked through the door, LOID, predicting and being hyper aware, looked straight back at ANYA and pointed a finger accusingly.

"YOU THERE! DON'T THINK I CAN'T SEE YOU!"

He said as he marched back and closed the door.

The both then went on to play "hide-and-seek" for quite a while before the blonde finally managed to get out of the apartment complex. With an unnerving smile plasted on his face.

"What took you so long, TWILIGHT?"

"Had to play hide n' seek with one of the twins I adopted, in the end I baricaded them in the apartment."

" ...Man, I sure hope your neighbours won't report you for abuse.."

FRANKIE, mumbled quitely to TWILIGHT and sweatdropped, before changing the subject and handing the agent a thin file of papers.

"These are the test answers for the entrance exam, and the most infromation to the twins I could get. I got little to no infromation for the other girl though."

"Which girl?"

"Y/N"

He looked back at his fellow friend, as he hurriedly-almost as if he was excited-opened and took Y/N's paper of information.

"This Y/N has only moved orphanages once, I suppose where she reunited with her twin, and has been adopted multiple times, I'm not too confident on her birth name being "Y/N MOONLIGHT L/N" bu-"

"So I was right with the theory!"

"Wha-?"

"SHE IS an L/N!"

FRANKIE looked at the agent in worry and he was more then terrified seeing the blonde's crazed look as he stared at the infromation. Before frowning and going deep in thought.

His eyes looked as if his eyes were close to popping out of his sockets, as he finally recollected himself and coughed, he then went and checked ANYA'S paper.

It suprised him how many times she was returned after getting adopted, but looking at the bright side, atleast the two twins were reunited. Sighing as he heard FRANKIE say something about a mission and remarks about him and his daughters, he glared at the short man, standing still for a split second, somewhere in him, he felt something really really bad was gonna happen.
-
-[ Meanwhile.. ]-
-

"ANYA! ANYA! WHERE ARE YOU?!"

You screamed out in panic, barging into every room in your new apartment. Heading to LOID's room, your E/C eyes widened in horror as your face paled.

You were out for only 30 minutes! How did this happen?!

Looking at the message that was in morse code on the floor, you eyes dulled -and getting into a sloppy stance- you read it out loud.

"...If you wish.. to get her back.. you must.. cooperate."

In an instant, you pulled out your gun as you aimed it at a man, who planned to suprise attack you, shooting him right in the head, you continued to shoot while dodging the rest of the mob.

"ACK!-"

You screamed in agony as you were stabbed in the back, followed with a twist on the knife and an extra slash, coughing up blood, you shoot him and you (tried) to stand up, analyzing the few people left.

3 on the front.

4 on the back

2 on the left

None on the right.

(Whoa that ryhmed, also you're cornered on a side wall in the living room.)

Taking a deep breath, you looked at them all before muttering out an odd sentence, to them atleast.

" Time manipulation, self reverse, pause. "

[whoa cliffhanger?]

[End.]