chapter 6

When i went to school the next day I walked in with Sarah, and people kinda just ignored us. Which I was very happy with, I just wanted Callie to leave me and Sarah alone. But I spoke to soon there she was Callie, walking right in are direction. Bit she just walked by giving me the stink eye. I think she's scared of Sarah.

"Did you see how she kinda just walked past?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, she gave me the stink eye." I said.

"That's cause Callie is scared of me, she also just doesn't like me much." Sarah said.

"Callie is just jealous, ignore her." Sarah added.

"Okay, I'll try." I said.

I don't really know how to ignore Callie, but I don't want to let her get in the way of things between me and Sarah. So I'll just continue to mind my own with everything.

*a few hours went by*

The bell rang and it was lunchtime, I was so excited for lunch it was my favorite thing today. I knew Callie was planning something though, she walked past me in the hall today when I was alone and just smirked. It made me a bit scared but I'll just ignore it for now.

"Katie! Over here!" Sarah yelled from across the lunch room.

I went to sit next to her after I got my food, but all of a sudden there's Callie on a table getting everyone's attention.

"Everyone guess what, the fatherless Katie, has a little gay girlfriend now, and take a guess who that is Sarah." She said.

She made everyone look at me and Sarah and it was so awkward, after a few seconds they all started to laugh and make there jokes.

"Callie what the fuck is wrong with you!" Sarah yelled.

"Oh I'm just stating the facts and letting everyone know. You didn't think you could keep this from me did you." Callie said.

"Callie we used to be friends, what happened that you chose to pick on me. Just leave me the fuck alone." I said.

After lunch passed I went to class. Callie didn't speak to me for the rest of the day after lunch. She didn't even look at me.