chapter 9

It's been about 2 months since me and Sarah had to break up, and about a month since Callie and I became friends again. Things with Callie were going Great I was gaining trust, but not much I was still being careful. I came across my sketch book today, I guess I forgot about it with all the stuff going on. Since I really don't have much to do anymore, I'll start drawing again. I do have a new crush though, but I still haven't fully gotten over Sarah, I miss her alot. But i don't know if I want to pursue a relationship with this person. We are friends, but that didn't end well last time I was in a relationship with a friend. Callie is amazing though, I don't know what to do, and she did tell me she was bisexual. NO Katie! Stop your not gonna date one of your friends. It didn't go well last time. But her mom isn't homophobic... okay maybe that puts something into the picture.

"Katie!" Will yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

"Someone is here to see you!" He said.

"Just send them up here!" I said.

A few seconds later someone walked in my room that I wasn't expecting.

"Is company welcome?" They asked.

"SARAH! IS THAT REALLY YOU?!?" I said all excited.

I couldn't believe it was Sarah.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I thought I'd come see my girlfriend again." She said.

"Wait, girlfriend... but I thought you couldn't date any girls." I said confused.

"Well I got taken away from my mom, some abuse type shit, and then I got put in an adoption center here and someone adopted me, and is fully supportive of me dating girls." She said.

"Wait does this mean-" I said.

"Yes it does, we can be together again." She said.

I really never expected this to happen but it all didn't feel right at all.

"Sarah, I'm not sure if we should." I said.

"Why Katie?" She asked.

"It would feel werid especially after what happened 3 months ago." I said.

"It's okay I don't blame you." She said.

"We could be friends though." I said.

"I'd be okay with that, more than okay with it." She said.

The one thing I've always liked about Sarah is how understanding she is, and how much she cares.

"Hey Sarah not trying to ruin all this excitement, but I have something to tell you..." I said hesitantly.

I had to tell Sarah at somepoint that me and Callie were friends again. But I am really not quite sure how she'd react, which is the part that scared me. After all Sarah and Callie didn't like eachother at all, and they ended off on a bad note when Sarah left last. So I really didn't know how this was gonna go.

"Katie. Earth to katie." Sarah said.

"Oh shit. Sorry" I said. "I fucking zoned out thinking, sorry." I said embarrassed.

"It's okay Katie. Now what do you have to tell me?" Sarah asked.

"I'm kinda scared to tell you." I said, hesitating as I spoke.

"You know you can tell me anything." She said.

"I really don't think you want to know this." I said.

"How bad could it be?" Sarah asked.

"Well..." I said.

"Just spit it out katie." Sarah said.

"Fine, me and Callie are friends again. There I said it, happy now?" I said.

*10 minutes went by*

After I said that Sarah didn't say anything and it was terrifying, she just didn't say anything.

"Sarah?" I said.

Sarah just looked at me speechless. She wouldn't say anything and I was scared. Why wouldn't she talk? Was she mad at me? Did she hate me?

"Sarah say something." I said. "Please"

"Why... Callie?" Sarah asked.

"Well after you and I broke up I got really depressed, and I guess Callie saw at school and I don't know she kinda just showed up here and talked to me." I explained.

"Oh..." She said.

*buzz* *buzz* *buzz*

"Who's texting you?" I asked.

"My mom wants me home." She answered.

"Oh okay." I said.

Sarah hugged me goodbye and left. I was still overthinking on alot of stuff. Like what if Sarah hates me now and I'm actually right. I'm so paranoid right now.

. . .

*Time skip 2 weeks*

I had kinda been stuck on the Sarah and Callie situation. I really enjoy both of them: Callie is so sweet, and so nice and caring, and truly listens to me when I come to her with my problems. But Sarah is also so sweet and nice, and we have a past, but I still want to be friends... I really want to be both of their friends!

to be continued...