4. Underestimation = Failure

Y/n's POV.
Location: Hollywood California USA

So far it has been one week since Y/n L/n went to Edna's home and giving her the challenge to make him a superhero suit in that one week he has been cleaning house as much as he could without the use of superior Cosmic powers so far he has been all over North America defeating villains taking out grimm infestations defending the innocent taking out the bases of not only the monster interaction but also the White Fang holding up the values of Truth and Justice All That Jazz right now Y/n L/n is following a lead on a stray devil who has been hurting innocent civilians.

Y/n: now if I was a mutated monster from the devil faction where would I be?

Y/n L/n heard some Screaming coming from a nearby abandoned Film Studio.

Y/n: I'm going to go with follow the screaming

Y/n L/n ran towards the place we heard the screaming after a couple seconds he found a businessman being dragged off into the darkness of the abandoned Film Studio when he entered he noticed that there was a huge female monster about to have its way with the businessman by either eating him raping him killing him maybe not in that order.

Y/n: let the businessman go!!!

Stray devil: and who's going to make me?!

Y/n: I am ya idjiot!!!

Stray devil: well then little superhero it looks like the main course has arrived~

The Stray devil throws away the businessman allowing him to escape Y/n L/n unclipped his weapon half of the handguard deployed and a single blade popped out Y/n L/n charged into battle the Stray devil attempted to attack the young man but unfortunately he was too fast for her to hit he jumped into the air with a single flip and a swing of his blade he was able cut off the left arm of the Stray devil causing her to shriek in pain as her blood sprayed out from the stump where her arm used to be.

Stray devil: you little bitch you're going to pay for that!!!!!

Y/n: the check is in the mail~

The Stray devil tried to attack the young man using her magic but unfortunately he deflected each of her attacks using the single blade of his sword her attacks bounced off of his blade and reflected back at her hitting her with enough Force to send her flying backwards before she knew what happened the young hero jumped into The Fray cutting off her other arm she let out a horrible scream of pain as both of her arms had been chopped off.

Y/n: I guess you fell from my disarming personality~

The Stray devil opened her mouth and released a blast of magical energy Y/n L/n reached out with his left hand using the Power Stone to absorb the magical energy the energy was absorbed into the Power Stone he clenched his hand again and he thrusted it forward unleashing a blast of pure destructive energy the Stray devil was partially vaporized but she was still alive the remnants of her barely surviving body fell to the ground she started begging for mercy trying to survive anyway she could even through pathetic means.

Stray devil: please have mercy!!!

Y/n: did you show Mercy when you heard all those innocent people?!?!

Stray devil: uuuuhhhh

Y/n: that's what I thought now shut up and die with some dignity!!!!

Y/n L/n plunged his blade into the Stray Devil's chest impaling her heart he channeled the power of the Power Stone through his blade completely incinerating her from the inside out leaving nothing behind but dust.

Y/n: the job is done~

Y/n L/n pulled his blade out from the pile of dust with a single flourish of his blade the single blade retracted and the handguard opened up going back to its deactivated state Y/n L/n clipped his weapon onto his belt but before he could leave he sensed that a multitude of female Devils were approaching Y/n L/n immediately stepped into the shadows wanting to see the looks on their faces.