Chapter 25

2 weeks later

"I cant believe it's November already" Maya sighed as she bounced Max on her knee.

"I know it's crazy" carina replied whilst she sat with rustle on her knee.

"Mommy when is it Cwismas?" The little boy asked, his eyes lighting up.

"Soon bubs, soon" Maya swept loose strands of blonde hair from his face, it was really growing.

"I think my boys need a hair cut soon" Maya said, her hands weaving through Max's hair.

"It is getting long sí" Carina agreed as she swept her fingers through Rustles hair.

"Should I get it cut? Or should i let it grow?" Maya asked bouncing max on her knee.

"I think you should get it cut, it'll grow back" Maya nodded.

"Guys how does a haircut sound?" Maya asked watching her son smile and clap his hands.

"Yes mommy hair is long" Max pulled at his hair showing her.

"I know baby"

****

"Hi what can I do for you today?" The woman asked as she welcomed Maya and the twins into the hair dressers.

"Well they need a hair cut, it's getting too long" Maya spoke as she sat Rustle down as max was feeling a little nervous.

"Ok well let's have a look" she weaved her fingers through blonde locks and examined his hair.

"Ok so I was thinking if we take a little off of the back? And then shorten the front? Sort of like a mullet?" The woman questioned.

"Yeah that sounds good, the same with this one as well?" She asked gesturing to max.

"Yes the same with him as well" she smiled at max receiving a shy smile from the boy.

The woman got to work and started cutting rustles hair.

Maya showed Max what she was doing so he felt less nervous about it.

"Mommy Rustle hair bye bye" Max waved at the blonde locks dropping from the boys head.

"Yes sweetheart" Maya couldn't help tear up from watching the blonde locks she had let grow out since birth.

Rustle watched his hair fall to the floor.

"Mommy look!" Rustle pointed at his head in excitement.

"I know Buddy, try and stay still" he nodded, making both women laugh as he continued to move his head 

"First hair cut I take it?" The woman asked as she continued to chop off blonde curls.

"Yeah" Maya nodded.

"Alright... all done" the woman turned the chair so Rustle was facing Maya who now had max on her hip.

"Oh my goodness!" Maya squealed, she placed Max down so he was holding onto her leg and took her phone out of her pocket to take a photo.