Martin X Reader X Chris

Y/n is written as gender neutral - they/them pronouns

Summary: Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy set up a dating game for Y/n to admit their feelings for one of the brothers. Little do they know, they like them both.
______________________________

"Come on, Y/n, there's gotta be someone you like!" Koki said.
"Yeah, Y/n! Maybe a certain blue wearing boy..?" Aviva said with a smile as she nudged her friend.
"Don't be ridiculous!" Koki said with a roll of her eyes. "Its obvious Chris is the one they like!" 
Y/n simply shook their head with a soft laugh. "Oh give it a rest already," They stopped just outside their bedroom, turning to look at the girls with a smile. "Can't you two just accept that I'm not interested in anyone at the moment?" And with that they softly shut their door, putting an end to the conversation. 

Koki huffed, crossing her arms as she looked at Aviva. "No way. They have to like Chris! I mean, have you seen the way they look at each other!"
Aviva shook her head. "Um I think you mean Martin! They hang out like all the time!"
"What are you two talking about?" Jimmy walked into the conversation, munching on a slice of pizza. 
"Aviva refuses to admit she's wrong!" Koki huffed. 
"Oh I'm wrong? Ha! That's funny! Just admit it already, Y/n likes Martin!" 
"No! They like Chris!"
"Martin!"
"Chris!"
"Whoa whoa! You two are seriously debating who Y/n likes?" Jimmy interrupted. "I mean... Couldn't they just... I don't know... Not like either of them?" 
Aviva and Koki narrowed their eyes at the ginger, making him raise his hands in mock defense.
"Fine, maybe they do like someone. But there's no point in arguing over it! Its not like they're going to tell us!"

Aviva and Koki gave each other a look, making Jimmy look back and fourth between the two like a confused puppy.
"I have an idea..." Aviva said with a mischievous smile.   

------

Y/n left their room, stretching their arms with a yawn and began making their way towards the kitchen. 
"Y/n! So glad to see you!" Aviva trotted over to her friend with a smile. 
"Uhh hi?" Y/n said. "Why do I feel like you're gonna do something? Are there cameras somewhere?" Y/n asked as they looked around the room. That clock did seem suspicious... 
Aviva laughed and grabbed their hand, dragging them further away from the kitchen and closer to the main room where the computers were. "Don't be silly! Koki, Jimmy, and I just set something up for you!" 
"I don't like where this is going..."
"Oh hush!"

Aviva pushed Y/n down in a chair. Looking around they noticed all the colorful lights that were strung up, and the mysterious curtain... 
Suddenly some music that sounded like it belonged on a game show began playing. Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy walked into the room wearing suits and holding microphones. 
"Welcome Y/n! Today is your lucky day!" Koki shouted. 
"It doesn't feel like that..." 
"You will have the opportunity to win a date with someone!"
"Oh no- guys please don't..."
"Jimmy! If you would please!" Koki shouted, pointing at the ginger.
Jimmy then pulled away the mysterious curtain with a smile, revealing a very confused Kratt brothers. "Introducing our contestants!" Jimmy yelled. 
Y/n buried their face in their hands with a groan. "Boys I am so sorry." Y/n apologized. 
"I have no idea what is happening..." Martin said looking around the room. 
"Same here..." Chris said, just as confused as his brother. 

"Contestant one, please introduce yourself!" Aviva held her mic up to Martin. 
"I- What? Aviva, you know me! All of you do!" 
"Hmm not sure I do..." 
"I'm Martin? I've been creature adventuring with all of you for years? I live in the Tortuga with you guys?" 
"Great! Welcome, Martin!" 
"And what about you?" Koki held her mic up to Chris.
"Um- I'm Chris? Martin is my brother, and um... Yeah pretty much the same thing he said." 
"Wow how original..." Aviva mumbled into Koki's ear, earning an elbow to her ribs. 
"Lovely to have you both here!" Koki spoke, still slightly glaring at Aviva. "One of you will win the chance to go on a date with the amazing Y/n Y/l/n!" 
The boys' faces went a soft pink as they looked over to Y/n, who gave them a shrug.
"I am just as confused as you are." Y/n said.

"I think I got some work I need to get done..?" Chris said, but it sounded more like a question than a statement. 
"You can do it later." Jimmy said, sitting the boy back down. "Y/n! Why don't you ask the boys some questions? Really dig deep and get to know them!"
"What? Like what?" 
"There are some cards under your chair if you need some ideas." Jimmy pointed out.
Y/n grabbed the cards out and began shuffling through them. "I don't wanna ask these!" Y/n said, blushing from embarrassment. 
The three "hosts" just looked at them with a smile. They weren't going to let them go without them asking something. So with a sigh Y/n shuffled through the cards again and picked out the one that seemed the least embarrassing. 

"What would you wear to our possible first date?" Y/n made sure to drag out the possible while glaring at the hosts. 
"Well It would depend on what our date is." Martin said, holding his chin in his hand as he thought. "Like if we go to a nice restaurant then I'd dress up a bit nicer. But if we were going to like the beach then I'd wear something that could get wet and sandy, something more casual." Y/n couldn't help but like the sound of Martin wet and sandy. 
"Yeah I agree," Chris said. "I like to wear more casual stuff, but I can get dressed up if needed. Pretty sure I still have that suit dad gave me for prom." Chris said, looking at his brother.
Martin chuckled. "Would that thing even fit you now? You were a pretty scrawny teen." 
"Hey!" 

The boys continued to play fight back and fourth, smiles on their faces and laughter filling the air. It was an adorable sight.
"Boys boys! Enough!" Aviva interrupted. "Y/n, please continue." 
"No!" Y/n shouted, standing up. "Guys, this is ridiculous! And frankly I'm pretty upset at all of you!" Y/n said, getting and pout from the brothers. "Not you two." They said with a smile. "But you three need to chill out! This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you who I like! I knew you'd react all crazy and try and play matchmaker! But it looks like you would have done that no matter what." 
"Wait... So you do like someone!" Jimmy said with a grin.
Y/n groaned. "I do. And I'll say who if you all promise not to do something like this ever again!"
"Promise!" The three quickly said together.
"Good. Well, the person I like is..." Y/n looked at the two boys. "Both."

"What?!" Everyone said in unison with shocked faces, causing Y/n to laugh. 
"I like them both! I can't help it, I couldn't choose between the two and risk loosing the other." 
The boys looked at each other, cheeks dusted pink but smiles on their faces. 
"So... Does that mean we both win the date?" Chris asked with a small laugh.
Y/n's face went red as they stuttered. "I- I mean if you guys want to go on a date. You don't have to, despite what those three have been saying." They gave a small laugh. 
The brothers looked at each other, shrugging with a smile.
"I would love to go on a date with you, Y/n." Martin said. 
"Me too!" Chris added in.
"Wait, really?" Y/n looked at them in shock. "You don't think its weird or anything? You aren't uncomfortable with it?" 
"I mean its like you said, you like us both, we both like you. So it works out perfectly!" Chris said. 

Y/n grinned and wrapped their arms around the boys, making them laugh as they hugged them back. Koki, Aviva, and Jimmy cheered in success. Y/n simply stuck their tongue out at them. Sure they embarrassed them a bit, but without their help Y/n probably wouldn't have confessed. They would have kept it all to them self. So they supposed in the end it all worked out. 

But if they do anything like this again, Y/n will personally strangle them.