𝐩𝐭. 𝟏𝟎 - 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

you can tell that i'm getting lazy with this... we're getting closer to the end

---

you could feel his breath gently on your nose, unsure who was making the first move. heizou's gaze kept dropping to his feet every now and then.

"did you... want a little space?" he started to move away but you pulled his hand and the rest of him towards you, your lips colliding with his.

i have... no idea what i'm doing. was the first thought that flew across your mind.

you weren't sure what was happening anymore, your nose brushing near his eyes- which were slowly fluttering closed?

heat rose to your face quickly and your eyebrows started shaking. really, you've never done this before in this kind of setting, sweat seemed to build up behind your ears and in the palm of your hand and the whole world seemed like it started to spin.

however, heizou's hand in yours kept you steady, his other hand already making its way up to the side of your face to hold you close. you could feel a smile on his lips- not a cheeky one, but a giddy one- as he pulled back, eyes glowing.

"a natural, i see?" the cheeky grin returned to his lips. "pretty good, y/n."

you looked everywhere but at him, you knew your face was slightly red if not absolutely raging with heat. "...thanks? did i ask you to rate my kisses?"

"well, it was so good that i have to ask, can i have seconds?"

if you weren't already red before, you were even more red. "excuse me??"

"i'm just joking! ...but."

"no, you're joking," you told him, letting go of his hand and awkwardly taking a step back. "and uh, that's all i was going to try."

"shame..." he shrugged. "i would have taken it further. only if you give the all clear, of course, uh- ah, no, i shouldn't say that." heizou turned away, tugging at the rope on his handguards. "too far."

"and i always wonder what's going on in that small brain of yours." you placed your hands on your hips with a sigh.

"i'm sure you'd have said the same. you find me irresistible, don't you?" he faked a blush, batting his eyelashes at you.

"put that face away."

"ouch." he slyly grinned. "if you weren't magical before, you certainly are now." he dipped into a playful bow.

"riiight." you didn't know what to do next except fidget with your hands. "this is awkward. i'm sorry."

"after you stole my move," heizou started, "i feel that it's only fair if i return the favour, no?"

"...and you mean...?" your thoughts started racing with anticipation.

"i mean like i'll give you a kiss, the heizou-way." he winked. "only if you're okay with that, of course. it's only your hands and face i'll be kissing, by the way, don't get any ideas."

"well, great, i was just about to ask." you rolled your eyes. "go ahead."

"tsk, so much attitude." he pulled you in closer by the waist with a gentle smile, leaning his head near your left ear. "but it's my turn to perform."

he placed his lips close to the corner of your eye, trailing down your cheek until he captured your lips in a short second kiss. then he proceeded to quickly kiss every other part of your face, which brought your hands up to block your smile- however, he started kissing those, too.