Chapter 1: On our way

We have been living here for some time, the castle, the shops, the forest. We are to be told not to go past the forest. It has to be said that there are magical creatures in there. Of course some people do not listen and do it anyway, some may never return, and if they do they come sick, mute or older. We still haven't found out what has happened since they are too scared to go look. Every time we send our troops out they have never returned, it has been three years. If you do not know, I am one of three prince's, Leo Willow. My brother's Oscar Willow and Taylor Willow.

It's early in the morning when I hear a knock. "E-excuse me, your highness? I-it's time to get up for your meal. Would you like me to send help to change?"
I yawn "No,no thank you and good morning Isabella."
"Ok, and thank you too." She walks away from the door. As I walk out my bed I slip on my shoes falling to the floor.
"OH my are you ok sir?" Isabella comes back towards the door. "Yup I'm fine-" I say in a groan. I get dressed and walk down the stairs, my brother's after me. We sat down.
"Excuse me mother, when are the troops coming back?" Oscar,the youngest, asked.
"Darling we do not know. But we sent our strongest troops to figure out where they have gone, so I hope they will come back soon."
"Ok mother." I finished eating and went outside. "Good morning prince!" I hear behind me. "Oh it's you-"
"Did I startle you?"
"Yes a little." Esmery Sprout, the girl I am supposed to marry, yes she is pretty but not my type. I don't think I've ever had a crush on a girl before or even at all, dating people doesn't bring my attention. My only priority is to keep my people and family safe.
"Do you want to join me on a walk Leo?"
"Yes I would be delighted." Even though I don't want to.

(Lmk if I should add some bl or relationships in this)