Chapter 6: Falls

They have long hair put up with a blue headband with a Blue jewel in the middle. Blue eyes, Blonde hair so blonde it looks white. And with earrings but there face was so masculine and beat up, no girl would have themselves like that, right?

"Say, do you want to accompany me to a relaxing and beautiful place?" They say.
"Oh ,um sure? What do you think, Esmery?"
"Oh it sounds fun but, don't you think we should try to find our way out?"
"Yesh your right." Blair looked at us with puppy eyes. "Aw coming please just like a bit then I promise I'll take you back the right way!" They look desperate at this point. Me answered esmery just looked at each other and nodded. "All right but only for a bit." They end up walking deeper into the forest till we get to this beautiful waterfall. "This is where I relax.."
"Wow, it's so pretty!" Esmery said.
"Wow it really is, I wasn't expecting this..." I say with amazement. "Its amazing I know"
"Does anyone know you are here?" Esmery asked. "Nope just me,Lilly and Jinx know about this place."
"Whos Jinx? If you don't mind me asking. "

Sorry i was give fir so long I ran out of ideas and school ... :,))
Also u can tell by he sort Chapter