Chapter 12

I bite the skin around my fingers, I'm nervous, this is gonna hurt.

"Over my lap come on" Pan says sat on his bed. He sees my nervous demeanour, "it'll be over before you know it" he pats his lap. I slowly walk over and lay across his lap.
"Okay you're getting 50 for your attitude towards Henry, 15 for swearing and another 15 for the struggle you put up and it will be bare" he explained
"No, not bare please" I beg.
"That's just how it works darling, you put yourself into this position" he replies. I begrudgingly agree, "okay I'm gonna start" he explains, he lowers my shorts and underwear. He raises his hand and brings it down on my bottom with force.

I jolt forward at the sudden impact. *SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK* (I'm not counting how many I write. You get the picture lmfao)
Tears well up in my eyes by the second hit. *SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*
"Please stop it hurts" the tears have fallen and now they're just a constant stream down my face. I grip onto Pans leg hard to try deal with the pain.
"25 more darling. You're doing so well" Peter rubs my back.
"No please" I put my hands behind me to shield my bottom.
"Move your hands or I'll add more" Peter said with a stern voice. I take a deep breath and move my hands back. "Good girl" Peter grabs my hands stopping me from moving them.
*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*
I continue sobbing as he rains hits to my thighs and bottom. The switching from spots makes it so much more painful.
*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*SMACK*

"Okay you're done, well done darling you were such a good girl" Pan soothes as he pulls my shorts and underwear up, before I get off his lap. I cry harder as the fabric burns my upper thighs and cheeks.

Peter picks me up and sits me on his lap, positioning himself so my bottom is in between his legs, avoiding contact, which I am very thankful for. He hugs me while rubbing my back.
"I'm sorry Pan, I didn't mean to" I continue to sniffle and cry.
"I know princess, but you need to learn. But you took the punishment so well, would you like some lotion?" He asks.
"I-i-in a bit. Can I just stay here for a bit" I hiccup. He nods while smiling a little.
He continues to hug me as I rest my head on his chest.

I stop crying and continue to sniffle and hiccup. "Would you like the lotion now?" Pan asks. "Yes please" I say, he got up to go get it as I laid in my front and carefully peeled off my shorts and underwear, in preparation for the lotion that I know will initially be uncomfortable on my burning skin.

"Here we go" Pan walked back in with the lotion in his hand. "Okay darling want me to do it or you" he asked sitting next to me.
"Can you just do it please" I say laying, with my head resting on my arms flat on the bed.

He very gently rubbed the lotion on my burning backside and upper thighs. I flinched at first but eventually it felt nice to have the cooling sensation on my sensitive skin.

"All done sweetheart. Now let it dry a bit and then come out when you're ready" he said going to leave.
"Please stay. I don't wanna be alone" I reach my arm out. He grabs my hand "of course" he sits next to me as I focus on my breathing trying to let my mind go blank. I lay while letting the cream dry a bit, the cooling slowly become warm again. I let go of Pan's hand and slowly pull my bottoms up wincing as the fabric touches the raw skin.

I rest my head on Peters thigh as we sit in comfortable silence. I strokes my hair "Are you okay after that I understand it wasn't nice but you did so well, but I just want to make sure it's not brought up any past memories" He breaks the silent hum.
"I'm okay, it was horrible but I hope this can change my view of what a punishment is and will condition me to understand a punishment isn't torture or abuse like it was for so long" I sigh.
"That's the whole point of it Darling, to unlearn all the messed up teachings from those people, that's the whole reason I have brought the boys here and now you" he says rubbing my back in a comforting way.
"I want Wolfie" I say changing the topic, Pan stands up gently moving my head off his lap while quietly telling me he was going to go get my soft toy.