Chapter 2

I wake up and find Peter, Davey and Lip sat on a rock, talking about god knows what.

I move a bit in the cage. And Davey's eyes snap up. "Ahh sleeping beauty has awoken"

"Piss off" is all I managed to say, still half asleep. Can never get enough sleep.

"I think we better set the rules then" Peter pipes up. What rules I just wanna get out of the cage.

"What rules" I spat, not in the mood for this shit Peter.

"Do you want to get out of the cage"
"YES!" I nearly screamed. I can't wait to get out of this thing.

"Then you must follow the rules" Peter said. Ohhh I do not like the sound of this.
"One. You may not swear
Two. You must listen to all of the lost boys
Three. You do not disobey rules
Four. You must eat all your meals" ew that has to be my least favourite rule along with rule one.

"disobeying rules rules will end up with punishments.
Punishments include
spanking
loss of activities
And grounding to a certain extent" SPANKING. I AM NOT I TODDLER.

"Spanking?! I'm not three" I am not happy about this.

"Little girls won't learn unless they are spanked. So if you want to get out of that cage I recommend agreeing with the rules or you will be staying in there" well I guess I have no choice then.

"Well then?" Peter questioned.

"Yes yes I agree! Just let me out" I want to cry so bad, I'm boiling, tired and my legs are cramping.

With one movement of Peter's hand the cage opened and I crawl out. I tried to stand but my legs gave way. Lip started to help me up.
"Hey lip take her to the water while us two get some stuff ready for her, you'll meet the rest of the boys tonight, behave with lip, if you don't you'll be meeting the boys with a sore bottom" Peter said directing the last part at me. As they walked off lip took me to the water.

I wasn't sure about this. It's such a different world. Are we even on the earth? Surely if we were someone would find the island. I don't understand this place. Sure it's probably better than home. But this just doesn't feel normal. But then again I did just fly here with no other than Peter Pan.

By the time I'd finished my little day dream lip had already sat me in the water.

"Watcha thinking about?" Why's he so nosey.
"Why do you need to know?" I asked with a lot of attitude.
"Hey I'm just being nice, but I can easily tell peter if you want to continue that attitude. And believe me he hits a lot harder than I do."
"Two words for you- fuck you." He doesn't scare me.

Suddenly lip's mischievous kind eyes turned scary and cold. He was sat on a rock at the water edge, me maybe 20 cm away from him.

Lip grabbed my arm and pulled me up. 'SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK'. Tears brimmed my eyes, when I've heard of people being spanked a laughed when they said it hurt like hell. But it really does.

"I gave you my warning, but you didn't listen, do you know why I did it?" He questioned. I just sniffled and nodded.

"Hey why are you crying I only gave you five pops" he eyes back to they're bright orbs.

"I don't know" I admitted.
He stood my up, i limped over and he gave me a hug, it caring I was wet.

I haven't been hugged in so long. At first i flinched and didn't really feel comfortable, but I soon felt better and enjoyed the hug.

"Now me and peter are going to take you back to a hut just to sort a few things out, get you some clothes and look at that leg" he said looking down at me.