2nd Anniversary Checkpoint

Welcome to the start of Second Anniversary!

Two years in Universal Collision have passed and it's all thanks to you all users who read this book.

I know, it was a silent release. But a fun underground project that no one knows of. I'd call this project a precious gem I made for myself and others who are interested on how whacky the plot is.

I've never mentioned the other DJ Units that I wanted to put in 1st Anniversary such as Lost Futures, RiSPA, or Call of Chronos, but they'll make a debut on the Second Anniversary.

Now something I wrote to put in:

Boyfriend: From the girl who turned out to an obvious twist villain...

Hajime: A king who wants vengeance...

Shuichi: The capsule of memories to help the boy...

CarlosYT: A true way to regain my power...

Aak: The world in an apocalyptic setting...

AprilYT: A world where we face the admins and celebration...

Kasumi: A way to prove to my senpai...

Neon: And the world that is the cyber world all along...

Everyone (Seasons 0.5, 1, & 2): Universal Collision! All Stars! Second Anniversary!

With that out of the way, It's time I start work on 2nd Anniversary alongside Main Story to see how both stories unfold

Both Pre-Universal Collision CarlosYT and Kasumi's story will also unfold within the 2nd Anniversary.

Not only that, RiSPA, who will also participate in the Main Story will ALSO participate in the 2nd Anniversary.