Chapter Sixteen

Time Skip

Y/N grunts as she pulls is thrown to the ground and feels kicks going to her body. "JJ! Stop!" Y/N hears Jhené scream. "The fucking pigs trashed my house because of you! You snitching!?" JJ pulls Y/N's hair and makes her look at him. "Let her go Julius! She'd never snitch on you! You're like an older brother to her!" Jhené pushed JJ away and quickly covered Y/N's body with her own. 

Y/N didn't snitch. She'd never do that to him or anyone. Her sperm donor had caught her selling and followed her to JJ's house. He called it in not her. Y/N quickly wraps her arms around Jhené and flips them to cover her girlfriend when JJ started attacking her again. "Get the fuck back right now!" Y/N squeezes Jhené tightly when she hears a gun go off and looks down to make sure she was okay. 

"We was just talking. Put the gun away Neveah." JJ said as he held his hands up. "Beating my child is just talking? You ever come around my house or my child again, I'll make sure that bullet goes in your head next time. Don't tempt me Julius. The only person I fear is god and god only. Now you and your boys get off my property." Neveah stood over her daughter and Jhené.

"You're gonna regret this." JJ points at all of them before him and his boys walked off towards his house. Y/N looked up and made eye contact with JJ. Her face filled with pain and hurt at the fact that he could do this to her. She loved him and he did that to her? That was her brother and he switched like it was nothing. He was going to regret it. 

Neveah quickly pulled Y/N up and into the house with Jhené's help. "I done told you to stop messing with him. Now you see what happened?" Neveah scolded Y/N as she sat her on the couch and went to get a face towel to clean her up. "I didn't snitch. Paul had to have been stalking me. Them white men and their stalking." Y/N coughs. She smiles softly when Jhené lets out a giggle. 

"I know you didn't snitch babe. Your dad was looking out for you and thought what he was doing was the best option. He should've known the consequences when it comes to dealing. He really put you in danger. I think it's time we moved you and your mom out of here. I can't protect you if we're hours apart or I'm touring the world." Jhené felt her throat get tight at the thought of something else happening to Y/N while she's away. 

"It's my job to protect you not the other way around. I gotta keep us safe." Y/N's ego making Jhené's eyes roll. "It goes both ways actually. You are supposed to protect each other but in this situation, it's my job as the parent to protect both of y'all. I've been thinking about us moving back in with granny." Neveah says. "Mooom no! She smells like diaper cream and VapoRub." Y/N groans when her mom hits her in the head and Jhené hits her in the stomach. "I just got jumped and y'all joining in too? The abuse I gotta deal with." Y/N jokes. 

Time Skip

"It smells like baby powder and old lady perfume." Y/N mumbles as she moves boxes into her grandma's house. Her granny was 72 years old and needed help around the house so she was suckered into moving with her mom. Jhené had to bite her tongue to stop herself from laughing. "When I get off tour, we can look for a place in LA to live in together. I'll be 18 by that time and you'll be turning 18 a few months after that." Jhené says. She wrapped her arms around Y/N and looks up at her with a smile. 

"As long as I can get up out this place. I love my grandma to death but that woman can be a lot. My mama is gonna regret moving here." Y/N sighs. Her head falling onto Jhené's shoulder and breathing in her sent. "See? You already starting to smell like baby powder and old lady farts." Jhené let out a laugh and pushed Y/N away. "You at least don't have to deal with JJ anymore and you're closer to family. Your dad is 20 minutes from you and you're now only a couple hours from me. Which makes it easier to... Have our date night and maybe more." Jhené smirks at the blush that started spreading on Y/N's face. 

"Stop all that nasty talk and help me with this box." Neveah grunts as she struggles to carry a box into the house. Y/N quickly took it and let out a puff from the weight. Jhené bit her lip at the sight of her girlfriend's muscles flexing. "Nasty" Neveah smacks her lips before she walked away, leaving Jhené standing there with a red face. 

Time Skip

"When do you get back?" Y/N questions as she wraps her arms tighter around Jhené. They stood in the airport as they waited for Jhené's plane. Jhené was going on tour with Jamila, Trey Songz, and Omarion. "I'll be back in two weeks for promo on my song with Drake." Jhené sighs as she lays her head on Y/N's chest. "That's a long time" Y/N whines. "We got this. We'll be right back together for two weeks and after that I'll be back on the tour when they come back to LA. I'll be gone for two months though." Y/n whines again before burying her head in Jhené's neck. 

"I love that you're chasing your dream and making it a reality but this sucks. Now that I've graduated high school and just started my college classes, I'm lonely. You all I got other than my mama and granny." Y/N mumbles. "I know but you only have to do this year and next year and you'll have your associates like you wanted. I can still talk to my producer about checking out your beats and you can just join my studio team. He'll hire you after you helped him with the beat on Stranger." Jhené offers, lowkey hoping Y/N would agree so they could have more time together. 

"No. You pay them and you're not about to pay me. My girlfriend isn't gonna pay me to make beats so we can have time together. I wanna be able to do it on my own." Y/N expresses. Both their faces falling when Jhené's plane number was called. "I love you. Call me when you get there and if those fools give you problems. You know I'll catch a case for you no doubt." Y/N leans down and presses her lips against Jhené's lips. Their kiss interrupted by Jamila's gagging. "Y'all both gay as hell. Lets go or we'll miss our plane." Y/N smacks her lips and gives Jamila a dirty look. 

She sighs as Jhené collects her things and looks at Y/N with a big smile. "I love you too daddy" Jhené smirks when her sister gags and walks away and Y/N's face goes red. "I'll see you in two weeks and we'll make use of the house being empty." Jhené winks before she walks away. 

"Two weeks... What could really happen in just two weeks?.."

+___________________________+

Ohhh Y/N might regret saying that. What y'all wanna see happen next?