The end.....?

(hello this is a Sero x Deku and cheater Bakugou)

Izuku's POV:

Today was a normal day. This morning I got up and got dressed for school then headed out. I was wearing a grey holding and black sweat pants. I was never really into dressing I think it's pointless. I was walking down the hallways of my years classes and looked down. I wasn't ready to go to school from me staying up most of the night doing homework. When I got to my class I walked in and saw something I will never forget. My best friend and my boyfriend are kissing...... I looked around and saw most of my friends smiling and laughing like he wasn't cheating on me. I looked down and tears threatened to escape my eyes but whatever I did I didn't let them. I just pretended nothing happened and sat down reading a book trying to distract me. I heard my name come from someones mouth and started to listen. "Is midoria really your guy's friend..... He is stupid and weird... Plus he fakes his feelings for Bakugou.... He is nobody." The girl whispered. And that girl was none other than Ochako Uraraka. After I heard her say that I looked down and closed my book hearing everyone agreeing with her telling them they aren't my friends and they never will be. I got up calmly and walked out with my bag and my book. I felt everyone's eyes on me as I walked out. I went to my dorm and sat down on my bed. I refused to cry. I didn't want to let them get to me but they really did. I cried knowing no one was really my friend and they all faked everything. I cried all day. I didn't go back to school and I skipped lunch and dinner. I didn't want to see them after everything I heard.