They won't leave me alone!

Izuku's POV:

When Sero and I got to the cafeteria everyone looked at me. They didn't say anything they just looked at me and continued eating. I looked at Sero and he just led me to get our food and ate. Almost everyone came up to me with many questions. I didn't know what to say so I scooted closer to Sero and ate while they asked questions and I answer when I could. When everyone was done eating we went to class. I stayed quiet. When Aizawa came in and saw me I could tell he disided to not say anything because other people would notice him. He was another person who knew I didn't like to be talked to or about. It was nothing bad it was just because I hated the attention. I don't think I deserve it. After school I walked with Sero to his dorm room and laid next to him. We ended up kissing. He kissed me more and more making it rough but I just kept going. It didn't bother me because it was Sero and I knew he would never hurt me. I got a head of myself and let him take over. "Can I?" He asked. I knew what he was talking about. I decided that it was time I gave someone my full trust "yes". That night we had sex. It felt better than I thought it would. The morning I was in pain but it wasn't that much pain. I felt better, like I was never in pain and I was never upset. I felt....... Happy.... I smiled at the sleeping Sero that's next to me cuddling me. "Sero I'm taking a shower" I whispered so he woke up but was able to go back to sleep. I got up and realized I was still naked. I hurried and got my cloths and a towel then took a shower. I didn't want to leave him out there for too long after having sex with him. I don't know why I felt that way about it but I did. I took a quick cold shower and got dressed. When I went out there Sero was laying in bed and waiting for me. "Why are you making that face?" I said looking at him and rolling my eyes. "Because I just got to see all of my baby. And I'm ready to do it again" he said while smirking. I don't know how I feel about doing that again until my ass doesn't hurt anymore. "You went hard the first time." I said laying next to him and cuddling in him. "I'm sorry baby I won't go so hard next time" he said smiling and cuddling me.