A couple weeks of hell...

Nobody's POV:

Sero stayed in his room for most of the days Midoria was gone. He got updates on him by Aizawa who went to see him from time to time. Midoria was stable but he was still asleep. They don't know when he is going to wake up but Sero hopes he wakes up soon. 

Sero's POV:

I was laying on my bed like always staring at the ceiling. I stopped crying a while ago but that doesn't change the fact i miss Midoria like crazy. Everytime i see the others i look at them in discuss. They try to talk to me but i either walk away or ignore them and continue with what i was doing. I only go out of my room for a shower, to brush my teeth and for food. I've been skipping lunch though. It's been a couple weeks since Midoria has been in the hospital. I then heard a knock on my door. I groaned and got up to open it. I started to tear up and ran to the person i've been waiting to see for weeks. "H-hey Sero..." I let him go and dragged him in my room. When we got there i hugged him again. I could feel him smile and he hugged me back. I stopped crying and let go. He smiled at me and i cupped his face. For a while we stared into each other's eyes. I didn't realize that we were leaning forward close to each other until I felt his soft lips on mine. I decided to go for it. I kissed him and surprisingly he kissed me back. We kissed for a while until we had to break it for air. He hugged me again and I picked him up to take him to the bed. When we got there I laid him down and held him then started to whisper "don't ever leave me again Mi amor." He hugged me tighter and I held him like that all night.

Izuku's POV:

In the morning I woke up in Sero's arms. I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He opened his eyes and smiled at me then smotherd me In kisses. I giggled and hugged him. "I love you Sero.." I looked u
P and him and giggled and the very blushing boy. He kissed my cheek again "I love you too Mi Amor" I smiled and we stayed in bed hugging for a while. Then someone busted the door open "WHATS UP FUCKERS 😃" I giggled and looked in the direction of the door. "Mic watch your mouth and don't break the door." A tired old Aizawa said walking in behind present mic. Sero laughed a little and sat up. "I'm glad your back problem child" Aizawa said patting my head. "Thanks Sensei." I said smiling. Sero hugged me then got up. "Come down for food. I already told the others your back and to not bother you." Aizawa said then grabbing Mics arm and walking out the door shutting it behind them.

(Btw I don't know why I made present mic say that I just thought that it would be funny if he actually said something like that.)

Sero's POV:

When Aizawa and Mic left I got dressed and kissed Midoria. He smiled and left to get dressed in his dorm. When he was done we met up in the corridor and went to breakfast.