I love you

Izuku POV:

I woke up next to Sero when I looked up to him he smiled and kissed me. I loved when he touched me and I felt like he really loved me. He made me feel special about myself. "Baby?" I said looking down after he kissed me. "Yes, my love" he pulled me closer to where we were face to face. "I love you Sero. You make me happy and I want you to stay in my life." I said looking at him. He smiled and kissed me "I love you too. More than anything." I kissed him and didn't stop. I loved him. I didn't want to stop loving him no matter how we fight if we fight I will never stop loving him. Sero was my life now. He was everything to me. Now I am 24 years old and married to Sero. He is the love of my life and everyday that goes by our love for each other grows. He loved me and I know it. I learned to love myself and that I can do other things then hurt myself. I won't lie when I say I do still get the urge to hurt myself but then I think of all the reasons why I shouldn't. At the end of everyday we lay in bed together and cuddle. The time we spend apart is the worst of all but I know we will get through it together. I love Sero I hope everyone knows it too.

The end!!! I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did typing it out. Thank you for reading to the end!