Depression hit fast

Izuku's POV:

After a night of crying I fall asleep. I woke up to the quiet sound of knocking on my dorm. When I woke up I felt different. Like I was drowning and couldn't swim. I slowly got up and walked to the door. When I opened it I saw Todoroki and Uraraka. I tried to close the door but something was stopping it. "Are you okay Midoria?" Todoroki said. I got angry after hearing those words come out of his mouth like nothing happened and everything was okay. "Deku-kun?" Uraraka said tilting her head a little trying to cover her smile under her useless mask. Then I finally got the words I was trying to say since yesterday. "Leave me alone you aren't my friends..." I said then moved Todoroki away from the door so I can close it and lock it.

Nobody's POV:

After Izuku closed the door the two on the other side looked at each other surprised like they didn't see it coming. "What just happened?" Todoroki said looking at Uraraka confused. "Deku-kun shut us out like the little bitch he is. Let's go tell Bakugou maybe this time he will dump his ass!" After Uraraka's words they both left and headed to where Bakugou was. On the other hand Izuku was empty like he didn't care what was going on. He didn't feel anything. He looked in the mirror only to see his dull puffy eyes from crying all night. The eyes that used to be bright and sparkly are now red and dull. His smile faded and his heart grew colder. The whole Saturday was spent with Izuku in his room. He didn't eat or leave his room. "Why hasn't Midoria come out of his room?" Kirishima said looking at the others sitting at the dinner table. "I think he heard us in the classroom yesterday" Todoroki said taking a bite of his cold soba. "What happened in the classroom?" Kirishima asked looking at the people who put their heads down not saying a word. "Bakugou kissed Todoroki. And they started talking shit about Midoria." Momo said glaring at the people who were involved. The people that weren't there eyes widened. They looked at each other and got angry. "What the hell dude! What's wrong with you guys!? Ugh! I'm not hungry anymore!" Kaminari said standing up and storming out with his plate. Bakugou and Todoroki shrugged and continued eating. Hearing what they said Sero looked away and started to walk to izuku's dorm to check on him. Before he left he got some food to give him.