Author's note

Hello there!
Before you start reading
I want you to know that, I haven't written anything before and as it's my first time I may not be  good at writing the scenes and emotions felt by the characters at times. So, am saying it in advance that If I end up disappointing you at some point~ you can continue or else you're free to leave as you wish.

And this story is just my imagination. I do not own any of the characters nor are the personalities associated with the fictional characters. Neither Do I know their sexuality, they can be gay, straight, ace, pan etc ; it's up to them.

Am not trying to romanticize any violent acts done in the story. Reality is different and toxicity and violation shall never be taken lightly.

Am mentioning it again that There could be mentions of  se#ual assault, abuse and R##e and if you feel uncomfortable with such scenes, i would give warning before the chapters so you can skip them.

No hate comments please.

And if any of the scenes match some other story's. It could  be a mere coincidence. I do not copy other's work.

Just wanted to say this gosh and last but not least.
Thanks for giving this story a try!
Tc~

I hope you can bear with me<3 ✨

                                       - Darlingggg