2:

Jimin, with a dark intention, began the game of desire. Taking advantage of Jungkook's submissive nature, Jimin led the dance of dark passion.

"Embrace the shadows, my koo," he repeated, the caress of his hands turning aggressive.

Jungkook whimpered at the harsh touches, but his submissive nature took control of his actions. As Jimin's fingers explored, Jungkook trembled with fear but allowed the exploration, his fear of abandonment overpowering him.

As the car rolled through the darkness, Jimin's touches grew bolder.

Jungkook's vision became blurry as a flood of sensations filled his body.

His breath became shallow as his body felt like it was going numb. He tried to resist the sensations, but Jimin's exploring hands continued their work.

The more Jimin's touches grew intense and aggressive, the more submissive Jungkook became. He couldn't resist the overwhelming pleasure being forced on him.

Jimin kept up his explorations, taking advantage of Jungkook's submission. The dark pleasure was too much for Jungkook to take, and he fainted from being too overwhelmed and weak.

Jimin felt the body beneath him go limp, the dark pleasure he was flooding it with becoming too much for Bunny Boy to handle. He paused, examining the limp body.

Jungkook appeared completely lifeless, his body having succumbed to jimin's deeds. The sight of the lifeless body filled Jimin with satisfaction, his desire to own Jungkook overpowering any concern over the other man's wellbeing.

Jimin's mind was filled with dark thoughts, thoughts of taking full control and possession of his unconscious victim.

he continued his explorations not a little while later. His hands refusing to let go of the beauty.

His fingers roamed the length of his muscles, exploring the shape and curves of his body.

He went lower, his touch growing increasingly intimate.

Jimin became more focused on the areas of Jungkook's body that were sensitive. He touched and explored them, taking advantage of Jungkook's unconscious state.

The more he explored, the more forcefully he touched, taking advantage of Jungkook's vulnerability.

Jimin whispered in Jungkook's ear,

"Be a good boy, my little puppet."

Jungkook's body was at the mercy of Jimin and his dark desires.

He smirked as he continued further_

"Every part of you is mine, and you have no choice but to accept it.

I'm going to push you past your limits, and there's nothing you can do about it."

Jimin continued , becoming more forceful in his touch, pushing his hands into more sensitive areas.

But Jungkook remained unconscious, unable to resist Jimin's touches, which grew more assertive with each passing moment.

If he had been aware, the innocent slumber might have turned into a state of utter fear and terror.

But all of a sudden,

Jimin, his voice cold and sharp, turned to his driver to give instructions.

"Head back to the mansion, and I'll finish up here."

The driver nodded and turned the car around, not wanting to ask questions about Jimin's plans for Jungkook.

And before the driver question more jimin silenced him.