six

"enjoying the view are we?" jeongguk snickers, grabbing the towel from his duffel bag. the younger male places the towel around his neck, using the edge to wipe the sweat off his face

"oh- uh- i'll excuse myself, sorry" taehyung has a tint of redness on either side of his cheeks. he was embarrassed for staring. the older male coughs and excuses himself out

just as he was about to grab the doorknob, he feels a shadow loom over him, a hand stopping his and in an instant he was pinned down onto the locker room's door

taehyung hears a click from the door, assuming that the boy over him locked it. he feels the heavy breaths jeongguk was emitting, the older male was scared to open his eyes so he kept them shut, pursing his lips to avoid any unnecessary sounds from coming out.

he feels jeongguk getting close, closer than he already was. the younger male, leans over taehyung's ears. taehyung shivers, his ears were sensitive and there was this unfamiliar feeling that was building up in his lower abdomen. he feels tingly and his heart was beating a lot faster.

"you wanna know what a hook up is?" jeongguk starts, making taehyung draw in goosebumps. his voice was deeper than taehyung thought.

this wasn't how he sounded back in art class. taehyung mentally slaps himself, as he lets out an incoherent whimper. he felt weak and the dominant male wasn't really helping his situation

"how about i show you instead" jeongguk finishes, letting out another heavy breath. taehyung wishes he could just push the boy on top of him but he just gulps. he was basically jeongguk's prey, there was no way to escape.

jeongguk then moves his face closer to taehyung, the ravenette attempting a kiss on the older's lips. but as soon as jeongguk grew near, taehyung felt a sniffle in his nose. he felt that same sensation where he was inches close to sneezing.

the platinum haired male tries to hold in his sneeze but it doesn't work. taehyung lets out a huge ass sneeze in front of jeongguk making the younger male back up.

"ew what the fuck" the ravenette curses out loud, immediately wiping the substances off of his face

taehyung takes this chance to bolt out of there. he rushes to the nearest restroom and he locks himself inside an empty cubicle

fuck. he whispers to himself. his face was red and his heart was beating like it wanted out of his chest.

"why am i so flustered" taehyung questions himself, internally screaming as he recalls the events that just took place.

taehyung then remembers that he still had physical education and he curses himself for not bringing his duffel bag with him

god fucking dammnit kim taehyung, why be forgetful at a time like this.

he takes a deep breath and mentally prepares himself for what was about to happen, given the situation just a few minutes ago.

but taehyung was unaware that the time he had to prepare himself was almost up and a certain ravenette was by the boys' bathroom, a duffel bag clinging onto his left shoulder.

taehyung gets out of the cubicle and washes his face. he still had about 7 minutes to change and be on time for his next class.

as soon as taehyung opens his door, he freezes. he was met by a raven haired boy with disheveled hair, a black tee was covering his once topless body, and a duffel bag that was hopefully not taehyung's was placed on his left shoulder.

"leaving so soon princess?"