seven

"leaving so soon princess?" jeongguk utters, a smirk plastered on his face. he was leaning against the door frame, his overall everything, yes everything, this boy was too unreal, was just mesmerizing.

you see, jeongguk was like weed, or some other type of drug, you get a whiff and it's all ecstasy. he was addicting and that scent, the smell was fresh, noble, as if being engulfed into the vast blue sky.

beautiful was an understatement if taehyung would say so, exquisite might be the right word but it sure still wasn't enough, but he would never admit it. the platinum haired boy would never admit that jeongguk made his insides all scrambled up. that jeongguk made him feel weird things he's never felt before.

taehyung tries to compose himself and ignore the greek god figure in front of him. the older male takes in a deep breath and sighs. he tries to look unbothered and composed, calm as you may say because whatever taehyung was showing in the outside was definitely the opposite of what was going on in his head.

he gulps and makes eye contact with jeongguk. and as soon as their eyes met, taehyung wanted to melt. jeongguk had this piercing gaze, it was enough to make taehyung freeze in his spot. he purses his lips and tries to take a step forward but the younger male stops him in his tracks.

"and where do you think you're going?" jeongguk questions in his deep husky voice. taehyung still can't get over the fact at how jeongguk sounds. it was music to his ears and somehow it adds to the unfamiliar feeling he was feeling in his abdomen. taehyung gulps again and forces himself to let out coherent words.

"p-phys ed, i have class" he mentally curses himself at the stutter, pursing his lips, he felt so inferior to the latter that he couldn't even muster up the courage to talk back anymore. it was as if he was under a spell that made him unable to talk the way he used to with other people.

with jeongguk, it was different.

taehyung tries to walk away with his head down but he was met with a muscular arm stopping him from going.

"you forgot this" jeongguk stated nonchalantly, taking the duffel bag off of his shoulder. he handed it to taehyung, which the other accepted.

"t-thanks" was all taehyung managed to let out. he silently gulps, putting the duffel bag over his head, placing the strap across his chest. jeongguk smirks, taehyung had his head held down and the ravenette found it amusing. seeing the older male be so submissive without even trying just made him wanna devour him more.

jeongguk then decided to clear the way, signaling taehyung to go. the platinum haired male rushed his foot steps as he walked back to his class which he was 15 minutes late to.

taehyung still had the burning inkling going on on his cheeks and the unfamiliar feeling that was building up in his lower abdomen. it was all so new, he needed to talk to jihoon about this and fast.

on the other hand, jeongguk watched as taehyung faded away from his sight. the ravenette leaned on the bathroom door frame, he had his arms crossed and he chuckles to himself. taehyung has him intrigued and he found it funny. no one's left him this intrigued in a long time.

jeongguk then shakes his head smiling as he walks away from the bathroom as well.

"this is going to be one hell of an interesting semester."