𝗔 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞

"Wait

"Wait...my mom really did that?" Mia, the daughter of Mal and Ben asked Fairy Godmother with a smile.

"Yes. She defeated your grandmother and saved everyone! She choose good despite having a villain as a mother. And just like Queen Mal, everyone can choose whether they want to be evil or good." Fairy Godmother answered.

"Aunt Mal is so cool." CJ, the son of Carlos and Jane beamed.

"Our parents are cool." Jamie, Jay and Lonnie's son agreed.

"Till this day I still wonder how our parents became who they are even after spending half of their life in a secluded isle full of villains." Evan, Evie and Doug's son said as he comically tried to act like he was thinking about it.

"Well, you know what they say. You can take the VK outta the isle but you can't take the isle out the VK." Mia shrugged with a mischievous smile.

"Well! That's all for today for your history lessons! You are all dismissed!" Fairy Godmother announced to the whole class.

The other students of Auradon Prep stood up and made their way out except for Mia, Evan, Jamie and CJ. Mia faced them with a mischievous look.

"Wanna sneak into mom's private library?" She asked.

"Why would we sneak into your mom's private library? Reading books are boring." Jamie whined like a child.

"Because, Jamie, mom wrote several diaries containing the stories of their adventures. Don't you wanna know what mom, aunt Evie, uncle Carlos and uncle Jay did?" Mia asked with excitement.

"Well, they're more like journals but yeah. Let's call them diaries." CJ pointed out.

"Looks like our little princess have some evil thoughts. Sneaking into aunt Mal's private library without asking for consent. Tsk tsk tsk." Evan jested, shoving Mia lightly which made her pout.

"Well I don't know about you but I'm in." CJ stated.

"Me too. I mean how many times have you seen Mia suggest something so un-princess-ish?" Jamie agreed.

Mia, Jamie and CJ's heads turned towards Evan, waiting for his response. Evan sighted and agreed. "Fine, fine. The things I do for you, children."

The three cheered and did a small victory dance while laughing. Then, the four of them stared at each other with mischievous looks on their faces before they shot up from their places and ran out of the classroom. They shoved each other as they ran towards Mal's private library. The library was only occupied during the night. Nobody else would want or dare to enter. At least that's what they thought.

As Mia opened the door, they were greeted by the site of her twin brother, Brian, sitting on their mother's desk.

"Brian! You're here!" Mia said, unable to hide her surprise.