𝗕𝗔𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗

CJ hugged Agatha happily, "You won't regret it, Agatha

CJ hugged Agatha happily, "You won't regret it, Agatha. I promise." he declared then ran back to his friends. 

Agatha saw Tedros, who was about to walk towards Mia and her friends. But when Tedros saw some fairies leading the four Auradon kids away, he stopped and went towards the entrance of the blue forest instead. She was about to go to him when the tree's bark rustled, forming a face.

"Get off me!" it screamed followed by an explosion blast, making Agatha scream as well. A gnome appeared and yelled and exhaled deeply.

"Who are you?" Agatha asked.

"I am the gnome of the Blue Forest."

"But I thought gnomes were supposed to be short." Agatha asked curiously.

"I thought princesses were supposed to be likable." the gnome said and walked away from her. "Welcome students! Gather round. I need you all to sign in so I know who survives and who hasn't."

"Hey, normal girl. You're friends with Mia, too. So how's it going with CJ?" Tedros approached her.

"Uh...oh." Agatha laughed awkwardly as red tints spreads on her cheeks at the mention of CJ. "Yeah. No. About that... that was. I was just really overwhelmed when I first got here. Then there was CJ and his friends helping me around."

"Yeah. This place can be overwhelming. And CJ is very helpful." Tedros agreed. "Never had a princess cop an attitude like Mia before, though. Really is quite impressive."

"Mm, do they usually all smile and bat their eyes at you?" Agatha asked, thinking Tedros feels the same way towards the stereotypes as her and the Auradon kids.

"Yes, they do, which is incredibly boring, so thank you for not being boring like Mia." 

"Uh, no, I'm actually, uh, pretty boring. Nothing like Mia. I mean have you seen her? The only person who doesn't think so is my cat." Tedros gave her an intrigued look and Agatha realized what she was about to discuss. "Mm no I..."

"Well, they say, uh, cats are good judges of character." Tedros reassured her.

"They do?"

"They will. Now that I've said it." Tedros chuckled. "I'm quite famous here, you know. Number one fairy tale prince and all." Agatha tried to hold back her laughter.

"Yeah, I think.. I think when you become king, they're probably gonna have to find a bigger crown to fit on that swelled head of yours. Uhm..." Agatha looked at him nervously, afraid she might have overstepped her boundaries. But Tedros bursted out laughing, much to the Ever Reader's relief.

"Nice, nice. Uh..."

"Um, this is for you." Agatha said, handing Sophie's letter to him.

"Yeah?"

"Not from me. From my friend, Sophie." Agatha disclosed

"Oh, the... the witch with the blond hair?" Tedros said with a hint of disappointment in his voice. He was hoping it was from Mia.