Chapter 7

'  Percy's Pov " 

after Fury stormed out all the Avengers started coming one by one to question me. 

First came Tony he made me play Call of Duty to test my strategies against him,   " Holy shit, " He exclaimed when we finished the game " Nobody has ever beaten me in Call of Duty  "  " I guess you're not that great after all  " I said while smirking. Then came Captain America he tested my strength by making me do a hand wrestling match against him. I decided to use only a little of my strength and defeated him, He left the room gaping at me.   Then Natasha took me to the training room and made me try a gun and oh boy I was good   "  Who taught you to shoot " said Natasha surprised I could fire a gun pretty well  " I don't remember anyone teaching me how to shoot a gun "  " so you're a natural "   " Yup " " let's try some throwing knives " she said and opened a cabinet so well camouflaged into the wall that I could barely see it, Holy Hera I thought surprised by the number of weapons in it, ranging from guns and knives to swords and bows   " So, you've ever thrown a knife " she asked " nope, this is my first time "  I said and threw a knife and surprisingly I managed to hit the target, " You good with any other weapon "  " Yeah, I'm pretty good with a sword  " I said being modest,  " Maybe I can get Thor or cap to test you with one " "okay "  an Alarm started ringing and Natasha said " Quick, come with me " " why, whats going on " the Towers being attacked "  " What!" she grabbed my hand and pulled me to room.  " Good you're here you have to see this," said Tony " We are being attacked by cheerleaders ?" said Natasha of course only i over here can see through the mist kelli and her empousa friends were back . " oh ,shit "  I said " you know these people " asked Tony  " Yeah  , let go out and handle them "  " no way kid you ain't going out there alone they look like they want to kill "    " Trust me " I said knowing what i will had to do  , why did i play call of duty i should've knon better .  I went out the building and faced Kelli " what do you want is  " asked  "  To kill  you of course " " well , get a number " I said and charged at her and her friends  i dispatched kelli with  a quick slash and kicked ugly 1 in the shin and  decapicated her, ugly 2  tried to charm me but i stabbed her in the throat and  killed ugly 3  with a quick jab at her stomach   she and didn't even get to hurt me  . I went back into the tower  and looked at the avenger  " what the hell was that , "