dream??

Mohit distribute the name printed shirts to everyone which Samrat made on order for their trip a devastated and emotionally brokendown pakhi went to her room close the door and sat on floor. She took their marriage photoframe and and cried her heart out. She was staring at the frames of them hanged on the wall. She was remembering their last moments which they spent together. She hugged the shirt and frame together......

P: plz samrat....plz forgive me....plz.....samrat plz.....just give me a second chance....a second chance plz  .....I'll love u the right way  ....bina koi virat ke zikr kee.....I'll be wholly yours....plz laut aao ....don't leave me alone....plz don't......I'll die....I'll die samrat....plz....plz comeback to me......bappa plz...plz....ek mauka de dijiye....plz bappa....ek mauka....I'll fill his life with happiness....plz bappa....give me my samrat....bappaa.....

Pakhi dozed to sleep crying...

*************

Pakhi flickered open her eyes due to sunlight....she could hear the birds humming.....her heart was filled with guilt and regret....of not loving Sam....making her feel miserable......she didn't want to open her eyes.....but she can't stay like that either ....hence she reluctantly.....opened her eyes....only to be shocked.....to see the person lying next to her....

P: tum?....how's this possible....

She hurriedly looked around the surrounding.....her clothes....and finally the date and time on electronic watch.....next to her bed....

P: how's this possible.....I....I....traveled back in time?.....or was that a dream?.....what .....what the hell is happening....

Frustrated....she screamed loudly.......

Scaring the person next to her....to the extent of falling on the ground.....

Pe: kyu chillla rahi ho....kya hua??

To be cont....

*******************************************************************************

Who's the person?

Was what pakhi saw a dream....or she really travel back?....

What will she do now?

Stay tuned....

Bye 👋