a walk in past

Pakhis p.o.v

P: s..sh...shiva....

All the bad memories of my school ran inside my head....my past....the reason I changed my school stood right in front of me. My senior ....shiva Mehra...

(( guys do suggest a face for shiva ))

Sh: God....pakhii....guys....she's my school junior....oh ex junior.....say hi to her .....

They all said an hi to me....

Before they could do anything more.....I ran with everything I had n entered the college....only to collide with someone n fall on him...

Having my eyes closed in fear....I didn't dare to open them ....to know whom I collided with...I don't even know If it's a boy or girl...

Sm1: tum theek ho?

Ok...it's a boy...wait...he's voice...virattt

I jerk open my eyes...to see the person in front of me...it was him...it was the man who I loved....the man who broke my heart....the man whom I was obsessed with...the man who's life I filled with throns....who I hated for loving his love....who did break my heart....but that doesn't allow me to hurt him n his family....his sai...his love....

Suddenly my heart felt a pang of guilt rush through it....even though I hated him...but rethinking....I feel selfish n guilty....I should have backed of from wedding with samrat...I shouldn't have entered his happy family....

V: hey...are you listening....girl...what's your name....are u ok....hello?

His words bought me out of thoughts....I hurriedly stood up from him ....n stood at a healthy distance from him

P: im sorry..I...i didn't mean to...I'm sorry.....I...I'm...sorry

I burst out crying...all my wrong doings flashed in front of my eyes....my sinister play...am I really that innocent girl...who wouldn't even harm a ant....I couldn't control the guilt ...n started crying heavily....

V: hey its ok...hey...don't cry ....I'm not angry...listen....

I could see his lips moving he was saying something....but I was in no sense to hear it....I just wanted him to forgive me....I was sorry.....

P: im sorry....I'm sorry....

Suddenly the tears blurred my vision  n my mind stopped working n I blacked out.

******

Virats p.o.v

I was just excited that it was my final year....I was walking out texting my jeeva when a girl ran into me....pushing me on ground ....she was above me....her eyes were shut close...

She was really very pretty....her pale skin...long hairs.....those curly hairs.....

Stop it virat...u r going to be an ips officer....focus on your goal....no love remember....first become an ips officer then ....u can do this...this is not the time....

I again bought my attention to that girl....her nose was red...did she cry?

I tried calling her...to get up....but she was lost in her thoughts.....I guess....

She finally opened her eyes...those eyes....man....she's just perfect....

Suddenly those eyes welled up with tears....

She stood up n started apologizing.....

I don't know why...but she was crying for such a silly matter....I tried my best to calm her down....but she fainted....she fell...

I caught her before she could touch the ground....n took her directly to nurse....

****

Authors p o v

Nurse insured virat that girl was alright now....n there was no problem...she just suffered a mild panic attack  .....lacking breath she fainted....

V: thankyou nurse..

N: your welcome my boy...

Virat left pakhi with nurse n called his jeeva ...

V: samrat...

S: kya hua?...

V: matlab?

S: tu mujhse chat kar raha tha...aur achanak gayab ho gaya?

V: yaar woh....

S: bol bhii...

Virat explained everything to him...

S: wt?

V: wahi toh...

S: teri gandi shakal se dar gayi hogi.

V:kya bhai tu bhii...teri jitti gandi thodi hai meri....

S: chup kar..

V: tu chup kar....bada aaya....kuch bhi bolta haiii

S: dada hun tere respect me...

V: uske layak kam bhi kar Liya kar...bye..

S: bye.

It was normal for virsam to fight like this...these fight were necessary to show there love for each other.....coz more than frnds...they were best friends....n u know n guys...best friends are born to be insulted....🤣🤣

Virat brushed off his thoughts about pakhi n went for his upsc coaching .....

Whereas sam was lost in thoughts....he was wondering....y would a girl cry for such silly reason....colliding with someone is not a big reason...that one could suffer panic attack...

Drifting his thoughts his senior called him .....

*****************************************************************************

Guys this book will have all cn positive....

A proper book it will be...

Toxicity n twist are devoted to new entries n outsiders....

Sairat may or may not occur.

This book will end in 11 to 12 chap maximum.

Thanks for reading 📚