Dust Till Dawn

Author: I also wanted to let you guys know that Tokoyami in this has powers similar to the ones in Warbird but not all of them. Just an F.Y.I...

Author: They will be having Semblances in this as well, so, you guys have until the chapter after this to make one up for them or I will - not Izuku or Eijiro's I got the perfect ones for them

It's been five years since then...

Since they all came to this new world and still...

They were trying to figure out the place the smiling Angel sent them...

After a while, they all thought that Azrael sent them to Hell since the moon was broken and there were these huge black monsters running around trying to kill them...

Author: 💢 Stop it, all of you who were about to make a dick joke or a racist one.

But they were sort of easy to deal with...

After some time, Mirio ended up moving on, getting his own place - though he forgot to tell everyone where it is...

He ended up getting a job with some very important people which was good but he waited too late to get into school...

By the time he realized it, he was already 21...

Tokoyami on the other hand - also without telling anyone, applied to some private school and after seeing five years of hard training with his Quirk and Semblance they happily accepted him...

The only problem with this, is that his friends didn't appreciate the fact that he went and did this without anyone knowing about it...

Mirio was one thing...

But Tokoyami was another...

At the moment, there was a girl that was in a convenient store with headphones on and reading a magazine...

The nice old man that was there was just wiping down the counter, loving the quiet from the rush he had five minutes prior...

But of course, it wasn't going to stay like that...

The doorbell rung, indicating that someone was coming in and looked up to see a man with a bowler hat come in with a bunch of other men in black suits with red ties...

They were plenty in numbers, the man looked outside, seeing that there were even more waiting outside...

The old man knew that this was a robbery...

But why so many thugs? This was a corner store, not a bank.

One of the men pointed a gun at him which made him back up and show them his hands...

Old Man: P-Please! Don't hurt me. Take the money - just don't -

?: Relax. Relax, old man - I'm not here for money...

He looked at the men with him and said...

?: Grab the dust.

One man came by and started shattering the glass counter he was just cleaning...

Old Man: N-No!

But another put him in a choke hold, making him fall to his knees...

?: Do you even know how rare it is to find quality dust like this? Very... VERY rare. Heh, you got a good supplier - I tell ya. What are they? An old friend? Passed lover perhaps?

The old man said nothing...

?: Whatever the case may be, your dust now belongs to us, sorry for the "inconvenience", hehehe...