Shower Time

Author: Ok, so, first: before I start my announcements. I want to apologize to you guys...

Author: I'm gonna Discontinue Broly DxD.

Author: A lot of you are gonna be upset with it, but the truth is - I never really was into HighSchool DxD - well, cept' the titties.

Author: It's just that it's too much - I'm sorry to those who have been waiting on that for a while.

Author: That includes my Raven Book too - and I loved that one, but I never get into it and I'm tired of leading people on - making them think I'm gonna do it next when I'm not - it's not fair to you guys.

Author: But that doesn't mean I'm just not gonna PUT Broly in a story I'm making - cause I am.

Author: Tell me what you guys think of this:
DBZ: Redo

Author: And exactly how it sounds, that's what it is. A redo of all of DBZ - including DBS that has to do with Broly and Future Gohan, getting a redo of life.

Author: Gohan given another chance to be great and Broly getting a chance to live on Earth going through the adventures with Goku and the others.

Author: If you guys don't want that, please keep in mind that I will still do a Highschool DxD Story - but it's gotta be someone else that's not the Green Giant.

I was thinking of making one where Issei is a little bit different and it sounds cool in my head but you guys pick, the List will be hear:

•Black Clover - Asta...

•Bleach - Ichigo...

•Demon Slayer - Tanjiro, Nezuko, Zenitsu, and Inosuke.

FairyTail - Natsu, Jellal, Gajeel(If you guys are sick enough to take him away from Levy), or a young Gildarts.

•That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime - Rimuru Tempest.

Author: A lot of you are gonna want that last one, but if he goes - then of course Veldora and Milim goes with him.

Author: ... I actually wouldn't mind the last one - but you guys think. Either way - I may just end up making DBZ: Redo anyway...

Author: But I wanna make it up to you guys...

Author: Dante? I have spent the last few days hibernating, drinking water, juice, and ate an extra large pizza, McDonalds, and Taco Bell. I'm fine.

Author: The last two chapters of OffWorld will come out the week after this one - yes - I know it was suppose to be one but you'll understand why it's two...

Author: Now that that's out of the way - hey guys, here's the next chapter of Hunter Heroes!!! But I do have to let you guys know something...

Author: I saw that you guys were talking about the relationships that Izuku and the others will have but...

Author: You guys may have the wrong impression on the relationship that will happen in the future.

Author: I mean, you guys are right, but it won't be like how you guys think it is. I will let you know that it'll be more of a "Group Thing" if that makes sense.