Emerald Forest

Author: Ok, so since you guys do not agree with the "Unique Relationship" that I was gonna have for Katsuki, Shoto, Eijiro, and Izuku...

Author: I propose an alternative and it'll include our favorite freckled faced greenette catching the hearts of a few other girls - yes, Ms. Silent Umbrella - totting evil doer is apart of that.

Author: Let me know if you want Glynda to be apart of this - well, she's already doing something naughty with him but let me know anyway.

Author: Also, I don't know why - but I feel like I have to explain to everyone the age groups in this story.

Author: I was writing it and forgot the age of everyone so I'm gonna do it here. So first off: Team RWBY(excluding Ruby) are 17 while Ruby is 16...

Author: Team JNPR are all 17...

Author: Izuku's Team are all 17...

Author: While Tokoyami is 18 and Mirio is 22. Canonically, Yagi is 74 but since he's gotten his prime back, he's 28...

Author: And Eri's 11...

Author: Again, I have the first chapter of the new DxD book I'm doing, so let me know if you want it. Enjoy!!!!

A while later, they all landed near a cliff, some being very excited for what was about to happen while others were either bored or ready to get this over with...

Eijiro:💧

Eijiro chuckled nervously to himself because when he looked at Shoto and Weiss...

Said Ice Princess was busy glaring at him since she had something mean to say to Eri.

She didn't understand why the little girl and Coco the Tiger had to come along and spoke on the situation - whereas Shoto told her...

It was none of her concern so she shouldn't make it hers.

Besides that, Izuku was breathing a little bit harder with his breath being hot enough to visibly see...

Yang: Hm?

Blake: ?

Jaune: ?

Phyrra: ?

They all looked at him but then he noticed that he was being watched and perked up, gulping and waving, trying to take any suspicions away from them...

Though the blush on his face made it known that something was up...

Yang: ... Hehehe~.

Yang got up and to go to him but Ruby sat her back down...

Yang: Ow! What?

Ruby: 💢 Did you forget about this morning? You're the reason he got in trouble.

Yang: I know that! I was gonna go pay him back for it ~. Hehe~ - OW!!!!!

Ruby: 💢💢 I see now that you need a bat to the head.

Glenda saw the boy and gave him a stern expression...

Glenda: Seriously? Here? In front of everyone?

He then looked at her and sort of motioned for a "quick session" before he does his test but she turned away from him in a way that told him "No".

He flinched at that and paled as she got on her IScroll and typed away...

Author: Yea I just made that up...

His phone then buzzed as he looked at it...

Glenda-😳

-Stop making it so obvious! 😠