Dorm Rooms!!!!

Author: Alright! We're back to this story!

Author: Sorry it took a minute, I was dealing with a foot injury and depression...

Author: Satan can run these hands for that bullshit for real. But anyway, after this, will FINALLY be Acnologia...

Author: I just remember that I owed you guys a chapter of that. And I also thought to myself...

...

...

...

Author: I'm tired of lying to y'all, I may just bring back Son of Krypton.

Author: I have literally wrote out Four Horsemen of Death and it wasn't as exciting as that story, plus i don't wanna do so many stories of the the same arcs.

Author: I'm already doing it for Universal Siblings and Warbird - so I will bring it back for y'all, I know that you guys liked that one the most anyway...

Author: Please remember the ages of everyone in this story...

Team JNPR: All 17

Team Izuku: All 17

Eri: 10

Tokoyami: 18

Mirio: 22

Yagi: 28

Yang/Weis/Blake: 17

Ruby: 16

Author: We got that out of the way, let's do this. GO!!!!

That night, after the Entrance Exams with Izuku and the others, they all made their way back to Beacon...

As of right now, Ruby was in Izuku's face about his abilities as the fact that he doesn't need a semblance to fly...

She hopped up and down with a grinning smile that made him giggle sheepishly at her but as for Weiss...

She glared at Shoto who was on his IScroll...

Author: Again, I made that up...

He knew she was staring but he was ignoring her which made the whirl even more upset, he KNEW she was looking and wanted answer...

She waited for him to get tired of her staring...

But he didn't get tired of it...

Weiss: 💢 I know you can see me.

Shoto: ...

Weiss: 💢 Um, hello?

Shoto: ...

Weiss: HEY -

He covered her mouth...

Shoto: Hush, I'm not in the mood for a headache.

Weiss: !!!! 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Blake: I... I just... no, that's still not possible. Dragons aren't real - that SHOULD'NT BE real.

Eijiro: I'm real.

Blake: And that's the confusing part.

Eijiro: Whoa... hehe, burn, man.

Blake: N-No, I didn't mean it like that.

Eijiro: Heheh I knew how you meant it. I was just kidding around. Relax.

He bumped her gently...

Eijiro: It's cool, right? Me turning into a giant Dragon?