ANNOUNCEMENT

so, hi.

looking back from this story, i have realized that i was still crazy for another guy. however, things have changed now. i'm currently in some type of a love triangle-ish in real life (not my proudest moment, i know), but i recently realized i cannot continue this story anymore as i do not feel any romantic feelings towards the guy i have dedicated this story to. that being said, i do not feel anything towards the passion of writing anymore.

although, i would like to share the love triangle-ish story (sort of) that came from my real life. that would mean, making a new story. so i'd do a high school story of liskook with a bit of some other kpop characters. so... are some of you up for them?

recently, school's been hectic. but so far so good, i would like to tell you that part of story through a new story of mine, September 17th, which is a new liskook fanfic. however, i would like to warn you all that the characters are extremely flawed (especially the female lead) and it would be a bit close to reality. some updates would also be extremely late as i am currently on school right now.

are you up for a new story, or nah?

if you wanna know how the story goes, it just goes between a high school love drama between liskook, and a possible love triangle too. it would happen to Lisa and three guys. (sort of). it would center on romance, but there will be some glimpses of the high school life as well. would you like for me to publish it?