Chapter VI

Hours felted like days in the academy. Moments, laps of time that our perception and logic can't explain grew to become memories. Our friendship was by then a meer blossom. The genesis of  love between us. I...

We made... Well...There is one chronicle that does brings peace to me from those days. After about three weeks of our first encounter I had learned enough signs to hold conversations with most of the students and Dr. Brenda. Grace had became a good lips reader aswell. I began to see her differently.Her eyes shined like little stars, every now and then she peacefuly stared at me, when our eyes met time just stoped. For a fraction of a second it was just Grace and Zack in the universe. I had to ask her out. I had to weeks left before I returned home and I wanted to spend my time with her. And make it special. A little research was necessary for our date. Common we could not go out side of the hospital quarters , we were just kids , but I had a better idea in mind. On this friday we were free of classes. So I was going to ask her if she would like to have a date with me. It went like this...

Friday morning I heard my bacon watch snooze the alarm for the third time. It is annoying. I can't stand that sound. But thats what alarms are for. I felted three times as tired so I snooze it again. Stretched my arm toward the counter and with out looking placed my hand close to my bacon shaped clock. After some trouble finding the bottoms I pressed at random until it stop. Before I could place my arm right back into its place in my warm bed some one you know had jumped on the bed and started jumping and playing over my back. You could hear the cracking sound of my back bones from a mile away. Not to mention the pain...

- Common Zack!! Wake up wake up!- Lisa shouted at me still jumping.

- Zaggy please!! Its friday morning you have to get up!- Tammy was trying to climb in the bed but the bed was to tall for her. She couldn't but it was so funny just looking at her trying. I turned around before I ended up like a smash potato sauce. Annie was quiet. She stayed on the door while I got run over by the minions.

I grabbed Lisa's foot and began tickleling. She fell on her back in the bed. It was soft she was okay. Then Tammy finaly climbed to the bed and countered my tickles with jumping on my ribs. Now I knew pain.

- Girls cut it, I said wake him up not to kill him. Hahaha- Annie said and gaved that evil smiled she does when she laughs. So creepy, like a witch when performing an enchanting.  - Zack you know what day is today?- She walked toward the bed, I nobed with my head a no- No way Zack, how could you've forgot... Today is Lisa's birthday!-

For the love of God... I forgot Lisa's birthday! What am I going to give her for a present?!? I had to make a cover for it quick!

- I'll never forget a birthday from my girls, you see Annie I was still catching my breath when you said it.- Annie norrowed her eyes and raise her left eyebrow- I am serious!- turned toward Lisa- Lis, happy birthday! I want to give you a present but I will wait until noon to give it to you because it is something verry special and I know you'll love it. Will you please wait? -

- Hemm, okay Zaggy, but how can you prove your word to me? -  Lisa love to make the difficult questions.

- Come closer.- and waved my hand.

When she got close I poked her forhead with my fingers and said

- You'll just have to wait and see by yourself-

- You promise to me then, I will wait-

She ran out of the room after poking Tammy to play tag. I got off bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Annie stayed in the room, she asked:

- Zack, I know the truth, you better come with something!-

________________________________