Chapter Four: Jasper's POV

"Princess, what are you looking for?"

"Daddy, I'm looking for Isabella, she's supposed to be in here."

"How do you know sweety?"

"I saw her in my dream last night. She's going to give me a mean look then sit next to Mike." Daddy looked surprised when I finished talking.

"Look daddy it's about to happen." I was curious to see if she was going to be right, and I was worried about what it would mean if she was. The Volturi know that she is my mate and that she is human, but if they knew she had this ability they would want her to be a vampire then try to take her to be a member of the Volturi guard. They would kill to have someone with her ability. 

When she finished talking Bella walked in spoke to our teacher and as she was walking toward Mike she glared at Elena. She whispered in my ear, "I told you."

"Yes you did darling." I smiled down at her and hoped she couldn't sense my nervousness. 

"We are going to go home early today."

"But daddy, school just started."

"I understand that sweetie. But we need to have a family meeting to discuss some things. Now no more whining."

"Otay daddy." By time we made it to the parking lot Eddie and Rose already had their cars started. I placed her in her car seat and buckled her up.

"Jasper, Carlisle is on his way home too. He might beat us there." I nodded not taking my eyes off of my princess.

"Daddy why are you staring at me? I still look the same."

"I'm just appreciating your beauty princess." As Rose stopped the car I unbuckled her and picked her up out of her car seat. 

 Once we reached the living room she ran up to Carlisle. "Grandpa! I missed you! You was gone when I woke up." 

"I know, I had to leave early this morning. But I'm here now. Your Daddy told me about a dream you had."

"That's not special papa I do it all the time. I never know exactly when it is going to happen but I know that it will happen. They always happen." She doesn't understand that this not a normal thing to do. She just sees her visions as dreams and doesn't comprehend that they are premonitions of the future. 

"Sweetie, why haven't you ever said anything?"

"Papa it's not special they're just dreams. Remember when you used to sleep you had dreams."

"Elena, you have special dreams called premonitions. In your dreams you can see the future. Kind of like Alice. But in Alice's visions the future is based on decisions but you see the clear vision of the future."

"So I'm special like you guys?"

"Yes you are darling, very special."

 Her being special is not a good thing. Humans should not have abilities like this. And if she is having these as a human what will they become when she is turned into a vampire? Will she develop more abilities as a vampire? I had so many questions and they all worried me. I could tell that others in my family were worried as well. The Volturi can not find out about this, at least until she is changed. 

"Carlisle, may I speak to you in your office?" He nodded his head and signaled for me to follow him. Edward got up as well knowing my thoughts. Edward shut the door to Carlisle's office as he entered. "Carlisle, what do we do? A human should not be gifted like this and if the Volturi finds out they will want her changed immediately to see how her abilities develop."

"Jasper, trust me I understand your concerns I know how the Volturi work better than all of us. I have never seen anything like this though. She has premonitions in her sleep and doesn't even realize the significance. Our Angel is very precious. We can not let this information get out and we must ensure that she does not learn the significance of her powers. Not yet at least."

"Carlisle, if I may?"

"Of course Edward."

"She doesn't understand the reason why this is so surprising to all of us. She believes that it is normal. I think as long as we resume our normal routine she will continue to see them as just dreams nothing more and nothing less."

"I agree with Edward. It is not a problem yet so we will keep watch and make sure that she does not try to dive deeper into them." 

"Boys, that sounds like a perfect plan."